Aug 22, 2016
My logic is that if the game doesnt even has a full on rape scene then the statement that the fans of these games are into the lack of rape remains true.
If your logic still dictates that rape is a major component then your logic is flawed to the core.
The game has 2 rape scenes. 2 females characters, both raped.

And I was never talking about a statement about why fans like or don't like the game. You're playing strawman. I was addressing this statement :
Furthermore Miel makes a point of avoiding outright rape, non-consent, and instead portrays the women as (very) willing sexual submissives
There's rape, actually that's how the relationship starts between the MC and both females.
There's no consent, it's pretty clear. They have to be bound so he can fuck them, and they vehemently protest for a while.
They're not very willing to engage in sexual activities.

I don't how how that's not evident, they REALLY don't want to get fucked, but they get fucked anyway ... how's that not rape?

I don't know in what extraterrestrial country fucking someone against their will is not rape.

Are you a post-modern SJW deconstructing rape as a social construct built for the guilting of the individual and putting people in jail? That's some seriously retarded stuff.

Maybe you're just missing a few pieces of your brain and will keep pretending there's no rape even as you're getting gang banged by a ghetto crew.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

And I was never talking about a statement about why fans like or don't like the game. You're playing strawman. I was addressing this statement :

There's rape, actually that's how the relationship starts between the MC and both females.
There's no consent, it's pretty clear. They have to be bound so he can fuck them, and they vehemently protest for a while.

I don't how how that's not evident, they REALLY don't want to get fucked, but they get fucked anyway ... how's that not rape?

I don't know in what extraterrestrial country fucking someone against their will is not rape.

Are you a post-modern SJW deconstructing rape as a social construct built for the guilting of the individual and putting people in jail? That's some seriously retarded stuff.

Maybe you're just missing a few pieces of your brain and will keep pretending there's no rape even as you're getting gang banged by a ghetto crew.
Read outright rape.
The game doesnt treat it as such, not even in the scene that has it which is why in the middle of it its not rape anymore.
This is not a rape her till she developes stockolm syndrome type, its the premise of "all women love cock" and thats why people like it.
You are far too gone when you consider such an small part of the game "major component" of the game.

Reactions: Futamania

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, that's Miel

What I have been always curious - how MCs in these games are able to piss and cum during the same scene? It is biologically hardly possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019

kratoscar2008 is right this isn't rape it's fking surprise sex, which isn't really rape and I really wish ppl would stop misusing the tag with it

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
geriatre
The point they are making is that even though it's a game that has rape in it, it is not a rape focused game. People have varying tolerances for dark content like rape but because it's handled in such an obviously caricaturized fetishized way, it lessens the impact. Because it is fiction a good amount of people are able to put it aside because they know it isn't really happening, but again tolerances are different for people about these things.

If you want to see an example of a real game focused on rape that would probably be Dangerous Road Home at Night. I have a high tolerance for fantasy rape, but ... I felt utterly disgusted with the idea of sex after playing it, mostly because it was too realistic, and yet it felt like; well that game was obviously made for people who have a higher tolerance for stuff like that than me, because I get sick still thinking about it, besides the fact that the best ending in that game is not the true ending, but one where at least one girl still gets raped and broken.

leaf021231

Mar 8, 2020
This is a fifth Miel game I tried to play but I always cringe after two or so scenes and can't play anymore. Any tips how to overcome that?
d-don't play it?
I mean, their games are not for you to enjoy the story in any shape or form, the sole intention is literally fapping material.
If you want ero with proper storyline go play dark elf or some shit like that, RPG's at least tries to tell a story while being half-decent fapping material once you got all the cgs collected

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, yeah I don't. But I still kind of like to play because it's kind of interesting. But I guess my mind is too limited to process it.
I get you.

I like myself some good juicy plot. I can't enjoy ero movies that only has a movie's length of sex. There has to be buildup, payoff.

The idea that otome game villainesses can be dealt with like this gives me ideas. I know what I'd do if I got into this kind of setting but in Hamefura. Just gotta be careful of the male leads; or as I would know them if I were the Ero Protag: fucking assholes.

To be honest, I'm surprised somebody hasn't taken this game as inspiration and drawn Mr. Faceless Reincarnator mind-breaking or mind-control-breaking Katarina and all the other girls. I'd definitely read that. I could see someone like Torisan or Kousuke doing it. Would immensely enjoy it too.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
To be honest, I'm surprised somebody hasn't taken this game as inspiration and drawn Mr. Faceless Reincarnator mind-breaking or mind-control-breaking Katarina and all the other girls. I'd definitely read that. I could see someone like Torisan or Kousuke doing it. Would immensely enjoy it too.

This is everything that I could find. Rule 34 is big, fat lie.

Reactions: Missmiles

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

This is everything that I could find. Rule 34 is big, fat lie.
That was...very wholesome. Not what I expected, not what I was looking for, but surprisingly heart-warming.

I definitely enjoyed reading it, and so did my brother, but he says it can never be fap material.

Might I suggest we both keep looking?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Miels Modus Operandi just baffles me:
They create and depict this strong and mostly arrogant Milfs... to get that feeling of conquest and superiority, when we finally break them... after one fuck... just one! xD
If they're so easily breakable, they aren't strong and weren't to begin with!
It contradicts itself!^^

It saddens me, because love their art, I'm all in the degrading corruption-fetish and I like VNs, but I couldn't play their games for 5 cents, because their story, characters and writing just annoys me^^
Normally I would just search the internet for picture-galleries of the game and make something out of it myself.

I feel sorry for their artist, he deserves so much better^^

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes