michaellawrence001

Aug 16, 2017
any other games of this genre? like noble or royal bitches
Zerg about half of Miel's games fit this subject matter, and as others have mentioned they all have the same plot. CherryKissGames releases English localizations of their games, and since the plot and writing are so simple you can even check out the original Japanese versions on dlsite and read them with a machine translator like Textractor and still get what's going on.

michaellawrence001

Aug 16, 2017
I honestly don't get the hype around Miel games.

Decent (but not good or great, mind you; seriously!) art for the most part, "immediately surrender to the duck" motif with usually a story as basic as [insert something very basic here], all kinds of watersports, immensely "overemphasized" -and always, eventually- pierced bossoms (I know I'm in a minority here, but no, thrice the size of your head ain't a good look for them imho xD), some preggo scenes to boot and lead up to the haaaaaarem scene - all in under 2 hours. Maybe.
Guess the dialogues must be great...

And oh yeah, an infuriatingly strong mosaic censorship as a cherry on top.

As someone mentioned it's either hate or love for people with these.
Pretty sure you know which group I'm from... xD
As someone who doesn't like watersports, super-huge breasts, piercings, pregnant sex, or censorship, but is a fan of Miel games, I feel it all comes down to the extreme Mdom/Fsub relationships. These VNs are about getting teased for just a bit to build up a little sexual frustration, then expunging that frustration with the feeling that these previously-unattainable hotties are now devoted to your physical pleasure. Furthermore Miel makes a point of avoiding outright rape, non-consent, or robotic/emotionless hypnotic sex, and instead portrays the women as (very) willing sexual submissives which circumvents the guilt and moral objections many have to the former depictions while still incorporating intense D/s play.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
90% of the art is audio

Both women were raped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you read the dialogue the girl are basically enjoying it halfway through.
Before the scene ends they are already in love with his cock.
I mean when not even 1 complete scene is rape all the way his statement is still true.
Thats the appeal, near to no rape and the girls loving how the MC treats them (Except when MC denies cock).
These games have fetishes like pilory, sex in public places, stuck on a wall and others which are usually only in very dark games about destroying women and making them suffer but in here the girls are just submissive to the MC and encourage him to be more extreme.
Another point in their favor is that the corruption sometimes even extend to the setting. Like you make the whole kingdom/school/town become subverted to the MC will and the girls as his enforcers. Corruption usually only extends to the characters and not their backgrounds which is why Miel has a rather successful business.
Like hell they are one of the few devs that arent affected by Corona and they have already announced their line up consisting of 4 harem games which will release monthly. Their output is insane and I gotta respect that.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
they were talking about a "bad end" so thats why i was asking thinking maybe that mightve been it
I also don't remember recent Norn/Miel games ever having a bad end.
It says bad end because the MC is in a game and the villainess have a plan to interfere in the game's heroine love interest, the prince.
So in order to stop them, and save the female protagonist (Its an otome after all), he will twart their plan.

Aug 22, 2016
If you read the dialogue the girl are basically enjoying it halfway through.
Before the scene ends they are already in love with his cock.
I just call it as I see it.

She doesn't want to have sex, he forcibly penetrates her, that's rape.

I don't understand why you want to pretend that's not rape, I mean rape games are not banned on this site, there's even a "rape" tag for games (this game is tagged "rape" by the way).

I played the whole game, I read the dialog. It's clearly rape. So what? You can't play a game where there's rape? So you pretend it's not?

Do you also pretend you don't kill people in GTA and they just go visit their aunt in another place after you run them over with your car?

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I just call it as I see it.

She doesn't want to have sex, he forcibly penetrates her, that's rape.

I don't understand why you want to pretend that's not rape, I mean rape games are not banned on this site, there's even a "rape" tag for games (this game is tagged "rape" by the way).

I played the whole game, I read the dialog. It's clearly rape. So what? You can't play a game where there's rape? So you pretend it's not?

Do you also pretend you don't kill people in GTA and they just go visit their aunt in another place after you run them over with your car?
He says outright rape.
Someone who is into rape wont play a Miel game because its such an small aspect of the story and the games make sure that the only rape scene dordnt even last long.
We are talking about what appeals to people who play Miel games and its definitedly not rape enthusiasts.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Good game! Nice pictures and good storyline. Well for my taste)
I am eager to see an uncensored version!
Is there any way to get a patch?

michaellawrence001

Aug 16, 2017
Both women were raped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a fair point, I suppose there is technically rape, but as kratoscar points out that fetish is clearly not a focus of the VN as a whole since it only makes up a bit of one scene per heroine. Furthermore the way rape is portrayed in these scenes is very different compared to its portrayal in other VNs that intentionally cater towards the rape fetish. In rape-oriented VNs the woman typically struggles throughout the entire sex act, often with a lot of crying and begging for the MC to stop, and this will be maintained across multiple scenes. In this game the initial unwillingness towards sex is portrayed with cartoony and unrealistic anger rather than emotional distress and sadness, the women start getting into the sex almost immediately, and they are completely willing submissives for all future scenes.

So again, yes there is technically rape, but it is a very small element and portrayed in a way that heavily lessens its impact.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
why did we give up empress kino games for this trash developer? they literally just make nukiges that don't even make sense
Turns out that people dont like to eat turd sandwitches but want giant douches.
Joking aside thats a JAST thing, Cherry Kiss wouldnt be able to localize even if they wanted.

Reactions: superelmo

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
No, it's the same thing in every .. singe .. one of their games.

Take a number of attractive characters, break them then completely ruin them by putting in shitty looking piercings and tramp stamp tattoo's.

I keep waiting for the day they make it optional.
That's a shame, it truly is.

Aug 22, 2016
He says outright rape.
Someone who is into rape wont play a Miel game because its such an small aspect of the story and the games make sure that the only rape scene dordnt even last long.
There are 2 women in this game, they both get raped by the main protagonist minutes after meeting him.
Sure it ain't a rape game when every female character gets raped, that's sound logic right there :ROFLMAO:
So again, yes there is technically rape, but it is a very small element and portrayed in a way that heavily lessens its impact.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Rape is a major component of this game though.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There are 2 women in this game, they both get raped by the main protagonist minutes after meeting him.
Sure it ain't a rape game when every female character gets raped, that's sound logic right there :ROFLMAO:

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Rape is a major component of this game though.
My logic is that if the game doesnt even has a full on rape scene then the statement that the fans of these games are into the lack of rape remains true.
If your logic still dictates that rape is a major component then your logic is flawed to the core.

Reactions: Futamania
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes