4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Bob is probably some sort of a government agent, bodyguard or a hitman. Scars on his face indicate that he has some combat experience.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe Bob is actually the reason why your dad was fired from his job, and all the events so far was orchestrated by him :unsure:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished the current version. Sad that I have to wait for more. I like having a female protag who has actual agency over what she will or will not do. I like for my leading lady to slowly evolve into more and more kinks without the incessant sexual abuse/rape bullshit. I am fully aware there are so many monsters in the real world, have seen it with people I care about. Too damned many of these games seem to glorify those monsters or make it seem like the victims start to enjoy the abuse. Right before the end of this version, when given the choice, I told the math teacher to fuck off. I also told the subway creep that I had a bigger dick than he did. When my girl wants to show herself, that is fine but being creeped on or blackmailed, fuck that. Glad that she was given the agency in this game to make those calls.

I know the devs for this game are working some with the devs of the Lyanna game. I just hope they don't take the same type of path in future revs. I deleted that game early on when the store clerk did the blackmail and the MC was not given a choice to tell her to fuck off, then a moment later the clerk herself was being abused by the store owner.

It is so hard to find a female protag game where the corruption is entirely in the hands of the protag herself. Please devs, make this one of the rare ones.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Just finished the current version. Sad that I have to wait for more. I like having a female protag who has actual agency over what she will or will not do. I like for my leading lady to slowly evolve into more and more kinks without the incessant sexual abuse/rape bullshit. I am fully aware there are so many monsters in the real world, have seen it with people I care about. Too damned many of these games seem to glorify those monsters or make it seem like the victims start to enjoy the abuse. Right before the end of this version, when given the choice, I told the math teacher to fuck off. I also told the subway creep that I had a bigger dick than he did. When my girl wants to show herself, that is fine but being creeped on or blackmailed, fuck that. Glad that she was given the agency in this game to make those calls.

I know the devs for this game are working some with the devs of the Lyanna game. I just hope they don't take the same type of path in future revs. I deleted that game early on when the store clerk did the blackmail and the MC was not given a choice to tell her to fuck off, then a moment later the clerk herself was being abused by the store owner.

It is so hard to find a female protag game where the corruption is entirely in the hands of the protag herself. Please devs, make this one of the rare ones.
I agree with you. Games like that are very rare indeed. I however, enjoyed my time with Lyanna, just us much as i enjoyed my time with Arizona. But i understand you.

There is another similar game that i like very much, but i am not sure if it's ok to name it here.

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I agree with you. Games like that are very rare indeed. I however, enjoyed my time with Lyanna, just us much as i enjoyed my time with Arizona. But i understand you.

There is another game similar game that i like very much, but i am not sure if it's ok to name it here.
I haven't any problem if you want to name it and I don't think you can break any F95 rule either. :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ok. The name of the game is Casual Desires. It is very promising project, and so far the protagonist is almost always in control of the situations, and is the one who initiates sexual activities.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: winini

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Ok. The name of the game is Casual Desires. It is very promising project, and so far the protagonist is almost always in control of the situations, and is the one who initiates sexual activities.
That's one I've been keeping an eye on as well. The story isn't very deep.. but the models are some of the best I've ever seen.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Bob is probably some sort of a government agent, bodyguard or a hitman. Scars on his face indicate that he has some combat experience.

Maybe Bob is actually the reason why your dad was fired from his job, and all the events so far was orchestrated by him :unsure:
Interesting! Finally, we have somebody thinking about "what time it is", and not just "who's fucking whom" :D
The reason dad lost his job is amusing, but wasn't intended to make it into the story. Maybe though . . . who knows.

Reactions: BUCCO and winini

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
It's a good game, indeed, but the story is too 'bland' (It has too many time jumps that have no sense to me). If the dev puts more effort into the plot, it can be a great game! . . . anyway, actually it has more support than Arizona (so better I close my mouth :/ )

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Interesting! Finally, we have somebody thinking about "what time it is", and not just "who's fucking whom" :D
The reason dad lost his job is amusing, but wasn't intended to make it into the story. Maybe though . . . who knows.
23.57 sooo, who's fucking whom?! :p (sory Lola, little joke)

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
It's a good game, indeed, but the story is too 'bland' (It has too many time jumps that have no sense to me). If the dev puts more effort into the plot, it can be a great game! . . . anyway, actually it has more support than Arizona (so better I close my mouth :/ )
I was about to give you a stern talking to, for 'dissing' another dev, but it seems you've already figured it out.
(putting one's foot in one's mouth is not nearly as fun as somebody else wanting your toes in their mouth) :giggle:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
my Ari wants chikys like Samantha :p
I hope you like the new girls!!! I'll ask Silvie if I can post a pic or two in #spoilers :)

edit: She's in the new beta, but just the introduction. Lots more of her in the next beta . . . I'm working on 'steamy bits' right now :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes