soma7x

May 15, 2019
aaaahhh I was hoping my save from first release would eventually be usable. Oh well, it's Friday and I've nothing else better to do til my beer delivery arrives.
Keep up the good work dev, I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

After reading the summary and this thread, I decided to give it a go.

The worldbuilding is really well done and varied. The characters seem all different.

But after playing it for a while, I don't know what I have to do.
There's nothing in the citadel since you need to buy everything. You can use the robots but, since you don't know the situation of the city yet, you don't know what kind of robot will be useful.
There's nothing in the Administartive Nexus, nor in the Hunters Association since you have to wait for a month. You can already pay for special services though.
The colosseum is under construction.
The Iron Mine isn't available (why should I show my dick to prove I'm the owner and fuck the male guard...).
I have no business in the catacombs yet.
You can interact with the librarian but everything seems to happen too quickly (she's wet so you fuck her to warm her but the next day she's distant...).
You invite Nikkie to the citadel. But she's annoying and can kill you if your answers aren't her taste.

So I focused on the Public restrooms but, past 30 men serviced with some women in between, I didn't want to continue further since there doesn't seem to be any outcome for it.
Then, drinking at the Blue Bell Pub, having a description of various custumers without any possible interaction with them, the old man words aren't specific enough to be helpful, the boy in the toilets ran away after being serviced and unlocking the only quest I have.
Then the slums : we go though them with 3 possibilities (nothing happen, we're attacked and kill the perpetrator or we encounter a women and fuck her).
The gloryhole, drinking and going through the slums are infinite even if you have no stamina.

Can I have some tips on what I have to do? I feel like I'm missing something.

lookerxa

May 23, 2021
Hello.

After reading the summary and this thread, I decided to give it a go.

The worldbuilding is really well done and varied. The characters seem all different.

But after playing it for a while, I don't know what I have to do.
There's nothing in the citadel since you need to buy everything. You can use the robots but, since you don't know the situation of the city yet, you don't know what kind of robot will be useful.
There's nothing in the Administartive Nexus, nor in the Hunters Association since you have to wait for a month. You can already pay for special services though.
The colosseum is under construction.
The Iron Mine isn't available (why should I show my dick to prove I'm the owner and fuck the male guard...).
I have no business in the catacombs yet.
You can interact with the librarian but everything seems to happen too quickly (she's wet so you fuck her to warm her but the next day she's distant...).
You invite Nikkie to the citadel. But she's annoying and can kill you if your answers aren't her taste.

So I focused on the Public restrooms but, past 30 men serviced with some women in between, I didn't want to continue further since there doesn't seem to be any outcome for it.
Then, drinking at the Blue Bell Pub, having a description of various custumers without any possible interaction with them, the old man words aren't specific enough to be helpful, the boy in the toilets ran away after being serviced and unlocking the only quest I have.
Then the slums : we go though them with 3 possibilities (nothing happen, we're attacked and kill the perpetrator or we encounter a women and fuck her).
The gloryhole, drinking and going through the slums are infinite even if you have no stamina.

Can I have some tips on what I have to do? I feel like I'm missing something.
That's about it in terms of content right now, the game should be updated soon though

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That's about it in terms of content right now, the game should be updated soon though
Ok, thanks for the reply. I just have to wait for something linking everything and every place together. The worldbuilding is really good, I can't wait.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Meh, I'd prefer being able to choose player gender at start. I'll give this one a pass, guy x trap, woman x trap, woman x woman and herms I prefer but I could never get into or understand guy x guy.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Meh, I'd prefer being able to choose player gender at start. I'll give this one a pass, guy x trap, woman x trap, woman x woman and herms I prefer but I could never get into or understand guy x guy.
if you don't understand, then that just means you don't like it.
it's simple really.
but the problem with most people these days, they act like two of the same gender (though mostly guys) having sex is the end of the world.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
if you don't understand, then that just means you don't like it.
it's simple really.
but the problem with most people these days, they act like two of the same gender (though mostly guys) having sex is the end of the world.
Won't argue with that, but for me I'd say its more of a 'Huh, neat, not my jam.' as opposed to others 'AGGGHHHH! MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!!!*nosedives into a fountain of bleach*' or 'COME BROTHERS! ITS TIME FOR A CRUSADE!'.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Tell me when there new update I hope to test it then. It was interesting to play. I hope to see more places to control. Will Sewers be unlocked in next update?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes