Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
God I didn't even realize I was following this game. That's how long this hasn't had an update. Such a shame, I was liking it a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
Please... return, this game made me so hooked up for a long time. I was waiting for months for new updates to find out there was abandoned.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Actually if the game was to be remade they just need to revive the data, and ask author for co-joint remake permission. I would think all they need to do. Other thing I people should request would what would make the game better versus what is it now.
I liked idea of upgrading the citadel but its missing upgrading the citizens places outside beyond. Explore methods.

Diplomacy versus conquer versus being on peace mode.

Upgrading idea: why just central hub, why isn't it explained the other parts of city isn't upgrade-able yet? Maybe for Mod to allow areas where in decay recycle it and make useful again.

Avatar : we able to name and not modify too much but get general idea he was man who was pre-existing bred for power?
Other aspect he could not I quote could not sterilize 90% of man population so they could not re-populate or send out robots and make wild men into soldiers for any wars? Its questionable?
Mod method: avatar(any color of rainbow) if they come with any hair style. Penis size I really don't care. If they had nano bots for the body? Change the penis shape to desire of avatar?

He could made docile population help make new utopia. But what would he do with old population? clean them up or make them work at farms? seems warlord is born each time trying fight for power in city. Lower sector is just as crazy.

Explore: other citadels? if there are any, find ruins? remake new beach resort. gather resources? Create a space colony?

Ark city mod(general idea what I think about could be better)

Reactions: Rexaureus

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Actually if the game was to be remade they just need to revive the data, and ask author for co-joint remake permission. I would think all they need to do. Other thing I people should request would what would make the game better versus what is it now.
I liked idea of upgrading the citadel but its missing upgrading the citizens places outside beyond. Explore methods.

Diplomacy versus conquer versus being on peace mode.

Upgrading idea: why just central hub, why isn't it explained the other parts of city isn't upgrade-able yet? Maybe for Mod to allow areas where in decay recycle it and make useful again.

Avatar : we able to name and not modify too much but get general idea he was man who was pre-existing bred for power?
Other aspect he could not I quote could not sterilize 90% of man population so they could not re-populate or send out robots and make wild men into soldiers for any wars? Its questionable?
Mod method: avatar(any color of rainbow) if they come with any hair style. Penis size I really don't care. If they had nano bots for the body? Change the penis shape to desire of avatar?

He could made docile population help make new utopia. But what would he do with old population? clean them up or make them work at farms? seems warlord is born each time trying fight for power in city. Lower sector is just as crazy.

Explore: other citadels? if there are any, find ruins? remake new beach resort. gather resources? Create a space colony?

Ark city mod(general idea what I think about could be better)
It's HTML, it's not encrypted or anything and is all plain text, could just steal it and take over.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes