Nov 20, 2020
If someone will provide the updated files or the latest package itself I will translate them personally. We have waited long enough for them to do it and if that rumor is true then someone will need to do it.

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
What's new in the latest update?
You mean in the japanese version?

This is from the game's DLSite:
Jan/12/2022
Ver2.00 Add Old Town
CG*3 sheets Event scene*5 added
I will put it in after the main story starts. (No trial version)
Jan/21/2022
Fixed bugs found in Ver2.01.
No additional content.
Jun/01/2022
We have made the following updates:
・Two types of Ravi's futanari events (simple) have been added to the clear room.

Reactions: Anal-LoveR

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
If someone will provide the updated files or the latest package itself I will translate them personally. We have waited long enough for them to do it and if that rumor is true then someone will need to do it.
I'll try to search for it, low on money to purchase the game(AGAIN, since I own the steam version) right now.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Launching the game gives me a 2.01a- version. Not sure if this is the June 2022 update, some files were modified in june so I'm not entirely sure.

Nov 20, 2020
Launching the game gives me a 2.01a- version. Not sure if this is the June 2022 update, some files were modified in june so I'm not entirely sure.
Google Drive
These are what I needed by the way yes, thank you. I will work on it as I have time and share my work here. However it looks like the entire build of the game has changed so looks like using the previously built work and adding on from it is not going to be possible.... It's going to take some time to learn how to work with these files, once I get it figured out it'll just be a matter of getting things translated and replaced. I'm curious why they changed the file types entirely however.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
These are what I needed by the way yes, thank you. I will work on it as I have time and share my work here. However it looks like the entire build of the game has changed so looks like using the previously built work and adding on from it is not going to be possible.... It's going to take some time to learn how to work with these files, once I get it figured out it'll just be a matter of getting things translated and replaced. I'm curious why they changed the file types entirely however.
I have no idea how wolfrpg works, Heck I have no idea how RPG maker works, I probably need to learn.

Nov 15, 2022
It should be one of those posts, depends where you Downloaded it.
I appreciate your effort,but unfortunately none of it work in my scenario,I guess either it is impossible to play this one on mobile(JoiPlay)(Since mobile phone can't directly run .exe file so I can't apply the patch from official site) or I did something wrong.

In either case,I hope there is a pre-patched version available to download.

Mar 26, 2019
I appreciate your effort,but unfortunately none of it work in my scenario,I guess either it is impossible to play this one on mobile(JoiPlay)(Since mobile phone can't directly run .exe file so I can't apply the patch from official site) or I did something wrong.

In either case,I hope there is a pre-patched version available to download.
This game is unplayable on JP, a plug in (for loading screens I believe) causes it to crash. You can only play it on PC.
If you look for a ported Version, I believe "Sensitive Username" on Blogspot ported it to Android. You will have to check his archiv or Main site, also I do not know how functional his Version is, since Android *really* doesn't seem to like this plug in.

Nov 15, 2022
This game is unplayable on JP, a plug in (for loading screens I believe) causes it to crash. You can only play it on PC.
If you look for a ported Version, I believe "Sensitive Username" on Blogspot ported it to Android. You will have to check his archiv or Main site, also I do not know how functional his Version is, since Android *really* doesn't seem to like this plug in.
I'm fairly confident that all ported versions I found are from "Sensitive Username" 's source,and you might have guessed it:It didn't work as well,weirdly enough.
Anyway,thank you for your help.

neryl

Jun 11, 2022
Hi guys can you helping about this why always blackscreen im using joiplay View attachment 2414957 View attachment 2414957
Assuming you have the latest version of JoiPlay (1.20.023-patreon) and its respective plugins:

Go to Settings -> RPG Settings

From RPG Settings, enable:

"Use WebGL2"
"Downscale Large Bitmaps"

Save the new settings with the floppy disk icon on the lower right and Ark of Artemis should be good to go!

Hentaikalang25

Jul 21, 2020
Assuming you have the latest version of JoiPlay (1.20.023-patreon) and its respective plugins:

Go to Settings -> RPG Settings

From RPG Settings, enable:

"Use WebGL2"
"Downscale Large Bitmaps"

Save the new settings with the floppy disk icon on the lower right and Ark of Artemis should be good to go!
Thanks a lot i will try

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Did you manage to make any progress? I feel really bummed the official english version is still outdated this sucks, because the new content seems to be a big deal... Is this RPG maker? Which version? I might try to take a look myself... Although I know nothing about editing games, it probably isn't too hard to learn.

Nov 20, 2020
It is no longer RPGM, looks like everything's been switched to unity and shit's been made topsy-turvy, I'm slowly chipping away at it trying to make ups or downs, this is also the steam version which was uploaded which means I've had to hunt for the H stuff to throw back into it. You're welcome to also look into it if you want.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
It is no longer RPGM, looks like everything's been switched to unity and shit's been made topsy-turvy, I'm slowly chipping away at it trying to make ups or downs
So let me see if I understand.
Steam version is RPGmaker
Current Dlsite version with the aditional contenthas been ported to unity
If yes, how do you edit the unity version do I need to download unity or something?

this is also the steam version which was uploaded which means I've had to hunt for the H stuff to throw back into it. You're welcome to also look into it if you want.
What do you mean by hunt the h stuff?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes