GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
so, the game is not the best i ever played, but damn imagine this without the H-scenes, this would be a gooddamn banger of a game, the music hits good, story is great, also emotional, never played an erogame for the story but here i am 9/10 (cause her booba go big ._.)

Reactions: Beyo

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
For some reason some scenes have a black box covering some areas of the screen anyone got any idea how to fix this?

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
The genitals are not censored a black box just appears in scenes like the goblin leader rape scene covering ome parts of it

Mar 26, 2019
Ark of Artemis [v1.1] [Otaku Plan] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.92GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (521MB): Pixeldrain Workupload
*All archives are already decompiled, which means you can see/extract all the cg's without any additional tool.
Edit: Fixed missing images. If you still have the previous compressed version download the missing image zip attached below and extract in your ''game'' folder.

Just to clarify for some people, you can't use save editor online to cheat, what you need is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Here's basically uncensor picture folder if anyone want's it.

MEGA | Picuture File
It should be one of those posts, depends where you Downloaded it.

Reactions: Manticore_SWAP

Jer0Far

Oct 26, 2020
When I extract to play on joiplay, the h scenes are just nonexistent and either don't show up at all or a black screen is shown. Can anyone help with this?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Hello, I noticed that an uncensored version of this game is available here:

Could anybody upload it on this site please?

hartex92

Apr 25, 2021
I realized that V 1.1 had something fishy about character growth. Claudia in V 1.0 have way less than it should be and now in V 1.1, she had 10x more growth than before in term of HP and some multiplier in stats. Does anyone can help me reset value into normal stats or is it Fixed (cant be altered)???

Aiji1012

Nov 16, 2022
So for some reasons, after the first bath scene, my game screen got pitch black and I can move around but I can't see anything. I can just randomly run around without no idea where am I so I would be thankful if someone knows how to fix it.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I'm 30 minutes in and just got to the forest and haven't seen a single h scene and I'm on steam using the patch. I fought one wolf and nothing. There IS hentai in this game right? So far pretty lack over rated as fuck h-game like 99% of them are. I'm using steam and used the patch.

Reactions: hawkhunter

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm 30 minutes in and just got to the forest and haven't seen a single h scene and I'm on steam using the patch. I fought one wolf and nothing. There IS hentai in this game right? So far pretty lack over rated as fuck h-game like 99% of them are. I'm using steam and used the patch.
That's normal. H-content will eventually appear after enough progress. It won't be long now.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes