nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
I this image bug when using skill will these images solve the problem?

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
is there anyway someone could add a link for a mega download? all the others have hog-tied my download limit... 8 hours is the most generous of the lot..

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Dev Blog says ver 2.02 is planned feb release so EN ver will likely be a few months behind that. Dev is also working on Red head angle's own game as pixel game (erotic scenes are full animation).

Rasphody sch. summer to autumn. (another game)

sequel to Artemis and last embryo will have 2 chapters and 1st part will release first. Claudia will remain main character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
The story of both games from this saga is pretty decent and there's good lore, but they both ended on such a cliffhanger that left me unsatified and wanting more
I looked the sequel up and the only place that had some info on the developer's future projects was their site, but I didn't understand shit since it's obviously in japanese

Edit: just scrolled up and read WaffelGun's post, thanks dude

Nov 20, 2020
2.0/.1 hasn't had an official English release yet unlike 1.1. Gotta be patient if the dev actually plans to make it. Maybe they won't.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
did anyone know the best emulator to play game? I already use joi play and Maldives yet it got many images problem.

Jagaimo_doro

Apr 20, 2021
Hello I got a question, why does this "\Users\XXXX\Desktop\My Stuff\Some games\Other other games\Favorite\Ark of Artemis 1.1\nw.dll: The specified module could not be found. (0x7E) always ever happens when I try to open the game?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, how can i extract h-images from this game? folder pictures only shows non-sexual content images

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So I just finished the prequel Last Embryo, and some reading of this thread tells me that this one has an update that hasn't been translated. Does anybody know if is actively being translated? If it is, will it be translated soon? If not, is there enough new content that I should wait until it's done anyway, or should I just play the current version now and leave the new content for later if I remember it?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes