Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So has it been fixed for joiplay or does it still not work for it the last time it was all black screens so hopefully it can be fixed

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
i think i prefer the sideview battle system from the 1st game "last embyo" than this game but, since this game is sequel/side story after the 1st game so i'll play this game

Ognir

Sep 6, 2021
Decided to go for 'high corruption' after finishing my virgin run but I can't figure out where to get some of the skills I'm still missing.
Those being 'Parasitism', 'Love Bite', 'Sigh', 'Handjob', 'Footjob' and 'G-spot Focus'.
I thought it would be an easy ending to get but I've already spent over 4 hours trying to find these skills without success so pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So what does adult patch mean and I downloaded the patch from there website how do I add it to the main game and will it make the game uncensored

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
so in order to load a save file, I need to press F5 and return to main menu?

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
So what does adult patch mean and I downloaded the patch from there website how do I add it to the main game and will it make the game uncensored
I am not going to search any of this.
However, based on past experience, here's what I think you're seeing:
1. This game is available as a "non-hentai" game, perhaps on Steam. (Steam doesn't allow true hardcore sex, I think. Or, it would at least reduce the visibility of the product.)
2. Those who own a "non-hentai" version of the game can patch it to be a hentai version.
3. This would not be a decensor. It would be "now the game actually has H-scenes."
4. If yours already has H-scenes, the patch isn't for you.
Again, these are assumptions based on past experience. Feel free to search out details yourself if you want to be sure.
This is even more of a guess, but as for applying it, I'd expect one of three things:
1. It's an executable, and you run it and target the game folder.
2. It's an executable, and you run it in the game folder.
3. It's just files, and you put them in the game folder where they belong (this would usually involve putting a folder with the same name in the same place and saying "yes" when it asks about merging them.)
Usually, when a patch like that is provided, they also provide instructions, either on the download page, or in the contents of the download.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
I am not going to search any of this.
However, based on past experience, here's what I think you're seeing:
1. This game is available as a "non-hentai" game, perhaps on Steam. (Steam doesn't allow true hardcore sex, I think. Or, it would at least reduce the visibility of the product.)
2. Those who own a "non-hentai" version of the game can patch it to be a hentai version.
3. This would not be a decensor. It would be "now the game actually has H-scenes."
4. If yours already has H-scenes, the patch isn't for you.
Again, these are assumptions based on past experience. Feel free to search out details yourself if you want to be sure.
This is even more of a guess, but as for applying it, I'd expect one of three things:
1. It's an executable, and you run it and target the game folder.
2. It's an executable, and you run it in the game folder.
3. It's just files, and you put them in the game folder where they belong (this would usually involve putting a folder with the same name in the same place and saying "yes" when it asks about merging them.)
Usually, when a patch like that is provided, they also provide instructions, either on the download page, or in the contents of the download.
Yea I deleted the game it looked like it would be a fun game if it didn't block a majority of the scenes at least what I've been able to see

Feb 25, 2021
gonna ask where are the CG that is on the preview images, i downloaded this game a long while ago and i cant seem to find those CG's

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
gonna ask where are the CG that is on the preview images, i downloaded this game a long while ago and i cant seem to find those CG's
Some can be gotten from interacting with Claudia's friends while some can be gotten through defeats in normal battles and boss battles.
If I understood your question correctly that is.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
How do you get the bad ending where she becomes an angel herself? Even with all debuffs and high corruption I only managed to get the bad end "brothel goddess" and the usual good ending

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
holy hell I just finished this and does anyone else find the climatic leadup to the next game seem way better than Last Embryo? I don't even feel like going back to do the non virgin endings after seeing it lol

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
holy hell I just finished this and does anyone else find the climatic leadup to the next game seem way better than Last Embryo? I don't even feel like going back to do the non virgin endings after seeing it lol
From what I understand, the ending is the same regardless of the heroine's virginity status. The only real difference in story and CGs is whether or not you beat the angel boss at the beginning.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
From what I understand, the ending is the same regardless of the heroine's virginity status. The only real difference in story and CGs is whether or not you beat the angel boss at the beginning.
ah i see although it seems like the first game the CG's aren't all in the gallery room either huh

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes