TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
So uh how in the world are you suposed to beat elune at the begging to be able to do a virgin run it just seems impossible to me.
Keep using dark magic to change the field atmosphere/strata to abyss. That will stop her regen.

Robledo22

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know why the battle CGs do not appear in the JoiPlay app?
Can you help me with this problem?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Question - are the only combat sex scenes when you step on a trap? Will the enemies walking around use H-Attacks at some point too?

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
One odd question, but what is the FONT that is used for the in-game text?! SUCH a delicious and easy-to-the-eyes font. :)

And WOW, whaaat a beautiful UI this game has! One of the best that I've seen, actually! I am not particularly fan of these "anime"-style of games, but I thought I'd give this one a go since it's gotten such good reviews, and to my surprise, it was one damn enjoyable game. I definitely like it!

Nov 20, 2020
currently debating whether if I should try it or not based on the preview images only.
It's an OK game, not the best one I've played by a mile. The sex noises are like 3 second clips that loop over and over and it grates on you REALLY fast, you're not really rewarded for staying chaste OR going full-on slut mode, the ending was meh and made everything feel for naught. MC is cute but that's about all I can give it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: betatest001

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Guess I'd give it a 6/10, pretty disappointing, compared to the first game, I'd say. No interesting branching paths for optional equipment/scenes/lore, little relevant story and hardly any character development for anyone except Satia, Claudia and the two new angels. Frankly feels unpolished and rushed. The first game felt like a proper adventure in an interconnected world where a lot of characters would reappear at later points or even at the end of the story, the second one like a poor imitation of one in an isolated world where nothing you do has much of an impact and most of the game is just one big fetch-quest without much story. The unexplained changes to Claudia's design also suck, as far as I'm concerned (random change of hair colour/bunny girl stuff,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seriously, just make a new character if you're going to make so many changes). The protagonist of the first game, Sill, barely gets a nod in the entire story and it's like everyone kind of forgot she even existed after all she had done.
The scenes were okay, not a big fan of the dot and male stuff, but to each their own. Sure hope the next game will be more like the first.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The unexplained changes to Claudia's design also suck, as far as I'm concerned (random change of hair colour/bunny girl stuff,
This is because Claudia and many other characters' original artwork were bought RPGMaker assets. Rather than reuse the old design in a new game, the artist drew every character in their own art style. Claudia's rework was especially noticeable, but also gave nods to her original design.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
is there a point in playing another new game? i feel like Clauda has become too strong she just sweeps any small monster on the forest. Is there new map, monster, or story? It's kind of short, i thought it was worth the file size.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is there a point in playing another new game? i feel like Clauda has become too strong she just sweeps any small monster on the forest. Is there new map, monster, or story? It's kind of short, i thought it was worth the file size.
If you mean this game, then you would be following the storyline from Last Embryo. There's a lot of details and build-up for future installments, so there is a point. The developer even hinted at another entry with a different character.

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
so how to fix black screen on Joiplay?
I has download full patch uncensored (+ exe file from developer web) + compress version

n all same

Reactions: Virus~

Cybours

Dec 6, 2019
Is it possible to have the crest show on the standing picture/during fights? Such that with the file img\pictures\busts\Claudia2\Normal3_2.png
I'm using the compressed version which have all the images.
In my game, it shows during the scene in the bath just after the fight with Elune, but not afterwards.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes