Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
How is the "Mark" supposed to progress?
Its stuck at 25% for me and i saw people talk about it raising to 50% and 75% earlier in this thread.

Also, how to unlock the corruption based achievment?
Specifically the one that says "when the degree of corruption increases"

It really feels like this game haz some bugs.Either that or incredible specific triggers.

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
10/10 story game was amazing, in alot of ways, felt like abit of a VN at times, but this is probably one of my favourite games now, couldnt even fap because of the feels and the great story XD

NiceThings

May 29, 2021
Tf no H scene
I didnt know this is kind of bug or they do it with purpose with some reason

checking the img files , i got tje H image is blank
Nonthing than White image

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
So, I'm having trouble getting enemies to H-Attack me. If I step on a trap it starts an H-Scene, but normal enemies won't try to do anythign except tackle etc. Is this how the game is designed or am I missing something?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Is this game censored I downloaded this game from another website before and it blocked the h scene so does it do it for this or can I watch the h scene just answered my own question what is the point of the game if you can't see h scene at all or even in the beginning can someone tell me where I can get this uncensored

Last edited:

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded it via the nopy link and when I used the r18 patch it said the game is already patched. So can I assume that the images in the folders just stay black?

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
I've downloaded it but don't know how to apply it and if it helps I'm playing on joiplay
It seems that you just need to put the downloaded exe file in the same location as the game exe and run it. In my case, I received a notice saying that the patch was already installed, and after running it, I confirmed that the shower scene in the first tutorial scene was output normally, but it seems difficult to give a detailed answer. because I did not check another H scenes. Additionally, I got it through the Pixel Drain link.

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
I downloaded it via the nopy link and when I used the r18 patch it said the game is already patched. So can I assume that the images in the folders just stay black?
The game uses a structure where the exe file contains a separate H-scene image file. Therefore, unless you deport the exe, there seems to be no way to extract the H scene image.

Tanith_Blackwings

Feb 16, 2019
They are indeed, I have black pictures but never encounter issue with H scene in game.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
It seems that you just need to put the downloaded exe file in the same location as the game exe and run it. In my case, I received a notice saying that the patch was already installed, and after running it, I confirmed that the shower scene in the first tutorial scene was output normally, but it seems difficult to give a detailed answer. because I did not check another H scenes. Additionally, I got it through the Pixel Drain link.
So can you explain how to add the one exe file to the game file

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
well save issue is done

but I still got black screen on H-scene,,,
i download decensor patch on Otaku site n place it in game folder, but still got black screen

help

Last edited:

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
How do you get into old town? I already have a high enough lust value but every time I try to go in the guard sends me back.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As far as I can tell, there is no Old Town, much like how that scene with the protagonist on the stage was never implemented either. Someone would need to unpack the game and check the CGs and scripts to be sure, but, I suspect that the developer had ideas, and possibly some art, for some more content, but never got around to implementing any of it.

I started suspecting this when you get warned about bars and stuff in the port town, and then the bar in the town where you have your base never opens back up for the whole duration of the game. My theory is that the bar in question would have been where you'd get the on-stage orgy or whatever that was scene.

That said, even aside from that, the game feels... incomplete somehow, even beyond those specific points. I can't put my finger on it.

Overall, for me, it was somewhat disappointing. I'm all for defeat-rape and corruption and stuff, it's fun. But when the sluttery comes with massive game-play drawbacks that make it so it's just more convenient to go through the virgin route... it becomes annoying. Especially when the game doesn't give you any options to play a proper corrupt route with sex-skills or whatnot. You have basically zero incentive to go through with the slutty route. Sure, you can dispel all those debuffs and shit aside from one of them and just keep the sex stats, but it's still poorly implemented and basically just encourages you to play the virgin route with no deviation.

This is compounded by the fact that the game is pretty easy, so you won't really lose unless you're intentionally careless or the game forces you to lose.

Then again, I might also be salty because of how the last boss battle goes. You basically win via miracle. The RPG mechanics and everything are completely pointless. The character growth, spell preparations, everything is entirely pointless. It's an auto-victory.... which for an RPG in my opinion, is the worst sort of thing. This story would have been better as a VN or something, rather than an RPG.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes