Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
Weird there's Images from the preview from OP that I never saw or found in the Recollections room. the one where she's on stage for one.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one was pretty okay, I enjoyed the story. The art is really good some of the best I have seen in and H-game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But over all the game was well done. Went through it with out a hitch from start to finish. Playing on win 10 system. (The non compressed version.)

There were things in the spoiler I disliked about it, but over all a cute story that should really appeal to agnostics.

EDIT >>>>I am playing the last Ebryo now and in many ways I wish I had played it first, not that it was necessary but It might have helped in a few places.

Last edited:
Reactions: EHall

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of ARK OF ARTEMIS [CONTROLLERMOD] by SU

Reactions: nubshet
Jan 20, 2018
Weird there's Images from the preview from OP that I never saw or found in the Recollections room. the one where she's on stage for one.
There are also number of cgs in the credits that aren't in the recollection. Which made me first think that there's some kind of post-game or new game+ content. Sadly from what I've read that isn't the case.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm...characters are likeable enough, but the story seems far to big for a short game like this. The finale was just confusing and it annoys me how it ends with the super friends trope.

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
great game, i just felt the ending came way to quick. it was like doing a minor side quest (like gathering herbs or something) only for the game to be like, now fight the final boss and save the world

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am sort of hyped for the continuation of the story now having played both Embryo and this one.

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
The game is missing pictures, all the H scenes are white (empty) in the game folder upon download (I've downloaded it today).
What's going on?
To be clear I'm playing on a regular pc, it's not Android, nor is it moded with any of the aforementioned programs in the thread.

Edited: Apparently all the missing H pictures can be found in the UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED version of the game.
I don't understand why would you upload a regular version of the game with the H pictures cut out from it (and without any warning about it in the game main post thread)?!?

Last edited:

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Apologies if this has been answered but does the MC grow up and get the booba? Based on screenshots I'm guessing that's a yes?
Escuse me good sir/madam but would u be so kind as to provide me the sauce of ur signature I been searching it manually using saucenao and other engines but it doesnt seem to find it would truly appreciate it.

From one man of culture to another

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The game is missing pictures, all the H scenes are white (empty) in the game folder upon download (I've downloaded it today).
What's going on?
To be clear I'm playing on a regular pc, it's not Android, nor is it moded with any of the aforementioned programs in the thread.

Edited: Apparently all the missing H pictures can be found in the UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED version of the game.
I don't understand why would you upload a regular version of the game with the H pictures cut out from it (and without any warning about it in the game main post thread)?!?
I downloaded the regular uncompressed game and all H-scenes are fine for me. I unlocked them all after finished the mostly virgin run. And they are all there have not seen any that are missing.

I am thinking maybe bad download, or did you apply a patch to a steam game or something? The uncompressed normal game is complete needing no patch of any kind. (win 10 system 16 gig ram, ryzen 9 3900 12 core RTX 2070 Super)

EDIT >>> I downloaded fro the NOPY server.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes