xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Is that one trap scene with wolves the only one or am I just being dumb? Can't find a captured event or anything like that.
there's a capture trap scene with the wolves and a consensual scene with a wolf/deity companion you meet rather late in the game according to the recollection room.

edit: err trap scene with wolves. Goofed the words around.

Last edited:

schlag

May 20, 2019
Is that one trap scene with wolves the only one or am I just being dumb? Can't find a captured event or anything like that.
its a grass area in the dungeon that you enter .. you may have been gripped by stuff in the walls or other .. but its the first patch of tiny grass .. later dungeons have large grass areas . try wandering around in the first area wher you find traps again

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know how to go to the title screen of the game without having to freaking shut it down and re open it every time? I don’t see an option for that like there was in the original.

Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
The one getting fucked in the photos of the post with big boobs is she the mc or a different character

Last edited:

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
Just finnished my 1st playthrough, while struggling to keep her a virgin. I must say that the story and gameplay are actually pretty damn good. Lots of attention went into details. And was well worth the play. I can not wait to see the follow up game.

Now that i saved her virtue, its time to see how far i can corrupt her in the New Game + (i love that it has a New Game + option)

meddy

Jun 25, 2017
Weird, my pc crashed 5 minutes after launching this game, now some don't launch (ideology in friction), others don't have sound anymore.
Be careful.

Jan 20, 2018
Are there any post game contents? I beat the the game in like 2 hours and I'm kinda disappointed with the content and glad I didn't buy it from steam because of how short it was.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Are there any post game contents? I beat the the game in like 2 hours and I'm kinda disappointed with the content and glad I didn't buy it from steam because of how short it was.
Nothing that I'm aware of. Just get to start a new game with all your shit.

Also yeah. Despite the art quality this isn't a 15 buck game.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I feel like this game had a great potential with it's gameplay system and general plot but with a meh execution (similar to Last Embryo). If the developer expanded more into the plot, character developement, and make the game longer I feel like this game could've easily been a masterpiece.

Reactions: NewType0069
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes