BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The one thing that disappointed me was that I was never able to go to the "bad part of town" where the guard always stops you. Even after he says something like "worrying seems like a waste of time" when you can walk around town naked you still can't go there.
This seems kind of unplayable once your mark penalty reaches ~+50. Spending 70% of the fights stunned is very frustrating
It's honestly kind of refreshing to have a game where slutting it up as the main character (which story-wise is not what they want) actually punishes you. Just play your first run as a virgin, and you'll be through with ease in little more than an hour or two, after which you can unlock all scenes from the recollection room and even start a new game where you do slut it up.

Reactions: EHall

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Could anyone give me a hint as to how I might be able to tweak the game code so that enemies only penetrate the player anally, and never vaginally or orally?
Open it up in RPGmaker and then read through the behavior of the enemy AI. Maybe it will have it's on procedure script that you can modify and that's that.

WhiteRoseVixen

Jul 23, 2017
Sorta bummed that it doesn't seem to have the ATB from the first game, unless that is a thing that comes in later. It made battles actually have more depth than just mashing attack all the time, and genuinely way more fun than a normal turn based system.

schlag

May 20, 2019
Silentce Hey buddy, can you add the virgin tag plz? also beastiality tag since it has some wolf action ;)

View attachment 1206485 View attachment 1206486

Ignore the text messed up in the image since that screenshot was taken of the Mtool translated game that I have and I´m still downloading this version upleaded here (Also ignore those windows icons that apear in the first screenshot, im to lazy to take a new one :ROFLMAO: ).

I already played this game like a month ago (Using Mtool to have a MTL), the game wasnt bad but also wasnt THAT good, it had great potential (great tags, good mechanics) but somehow the game its not giving its all, so its an 78/100 game.

I will re download it and play this version maybe without the MTL it can be better.
YOUR VIRGINITY didnt even last one screenshot lol, the random traps make the game intersting ill say

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Noose7

Aug 20, 2017
Wait, is it possible to beat the angel boss in the forest? Or does she just defeat you regardless of what you do?

Apr 8, 2018
Apologies if this has been answered but does the MC grow up and get the booba? Based on screenshots I'm guessing that's a yes?

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Went through and beat the game, but never got into the slums...... lower left of the town guy warns you and you decide to not go there unless there's a reason. But I never found out what that was.... anyone know how to do that part?

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Wait, is it possible to beat the angel boss in the forest? Or does she just defeat you regardless of what you do?
You can beat the battle, if that's what you mean. You have to change the Stratum to Darkness by spamming darkness spells. Darkness stratums seems to be the only one the angel can't change back to Eden to get her crazy regen and resistances.

Reactions: Noose7
Jan 30, 2019
after getting the mark the cgs are missing tried the compressed version too same problem. Changed the img files run it under jp locale too, even extract the archives under jp same problem. Maybe its not ment to be to play this game.

中野歌

Mar 18, 2021
if anyone wanted to play on JoiPlay and save just add /** at the start of FMOO_ProSave.js and **/ at the end, for some reason the file is giving an error "TypeError: Cannot read property 'inflateRawSync'" works fine if you disable it.
though you'll be missing out on this:
* Enable zlib (deflate) compression by setting the `localCompression`
* parameter. Testing on large saves reduced save time by 94% (15s -> 1s),
* and file size by 29% (1.3MB -> 930kB).

Screenshot_20210524-141610_JoiPlay.png

Noose7

Aug 20, 2017
You can beat the battle, if that's what you mean. You have to change the Stratum to Darkness by spamming darkness spells. Darkness stratums seems to be the only one the angel can't change back to Eden to get her crazy regen and resistances.
Thanks, I kept using fire and normal attacks and I couldnt understand why she kept healing back to full health

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So i got to lv 12 and enemies no longer fight, i just walk trough them and they die, i didn't know this was possible.

Reactions: schlag

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
if anyone wanted to play on JoiPlay and save just add /** at the start of FMOO_ProSave.js and **/ at the end, for some reason the file is giving an error "TypeError: Cannot read property 'inflateRawSync'" works fine if you disable it.
though you'll be missing out on this:
* Enable zlib (deflate) compression by setting the `localCompression`
* parameter. Testing on large saves reduced save time by 94% (15s -> 1s),
* and file size by 29% (1.3MB -> 930kB).

View attachment 1209909
Not worth to play with JoiPlay, you'll get black screen when character got H attack even disable WebGL still blackscreen and i dont have save issue on JoiPlay.
And playing with MaldiVes, character image show but buggy, so both JoiPlay and MaldiVes cannot run this game properly.

中野歌

Mar 18, 2021
Not worth to play with JoiPlay, you'll get black screen when character got H attack even disable WebGL still blackscreen and i dont have save issue on JoiPlay.
And playing with MaldiVes, character image show but buggy, so both JoiPlay and MaldiVes cannot run this game properly.
Unfortunately, yeah just noticed the h-attack issue later, welp time to pull out the pc i guess.

Mar 26, 2019
This seems kind of unplayable once your mark penalty reaches ~+50. Spending 70% of the fights stunned is very frustrating
That's kind of the point. A virgin run is pretty trivial.
IMO not my cup of tea, can't seem to beat any bosses after losing to the angel, the mark is to strong, i've been at this for hours and i can't seem to beat ANY of them, so from my experience i would say no, but the game looks good regardless, good job!
You guys know that you can dispel Most Bad Status effects right? By buying the blue Haired women items.

Reactions: wenasi
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes