tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
This is both squeal and sidestory as it's direct continuation of last embryo but you play as Claudia who had questline and big apperance in first game while MC from first game is off fighting in rebellion in the Empire. This game takes place on Demon contient and feature time travel heavily, it has 1 major good and bad end and will lead into the next game 'Phantasm'
what where the good and bad endings

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Fyi; I've updated my compression post with the tool needed to cheat, since some people were trying unsuccessful do that with save editor.
PS: It was only tested with the compressed version.

NoOneWillKnow

Sep 19, 2018
It won't even let me overwrite saves IN GAME. I have to save in an empty slot and there are only so many. So something is seriously wrong here.

EDIT: Ok when I went into task manager I saw that save editor was open like 6 times(not sure how) but closing all of them allowed me to save over files. Still no way to edit though.
The game use a custom plugin for saving instead of the default one

Link to plugin:

I assume it's incompatible with normal save edit, as when I open the save in notepad it also have a different opening structure which might interfere with the editor, I suggest to just install cheat menu plugin to the game if you want to cheat in stuff.

Ark of Artemis save file
1621755533568.png

Other game's save file
1621755567269.png

Overwriting save do work tho, so that might be your side

May 6, 2017
okay i updated the nw.js from .
just unzip the file and copy it to the game directory and run nw.exe. for more information:
its seem like using this . does make the game better
but i notice that hscene is not displayed when it trigger, (some maybe) i test it couple of time toward the guy who molest the mc
before patching, the pic is there, but after patching the pic dosent show eventhough the line is there
is there any other alternative

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Might be a bit early to ask for modding or modding advice, but does anyone know a way to alter the game code to disable certain skills? Or make monsters unable to use them?

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Is it me or in JOIPLAY, whenever i go in option menu before starting then back in rhe main menu. I'm always experiencing errors and i cant save a game. Anyone knows the reasons about this?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
For everyone having save troubles, delete your old saves and make sure to have the latest version of RpgMakerSaveEdit (0.69 should work) before trying to alter any save file. Also check to see if RpgMakerSaveEdit is still running with your save in the background, something it often does if it encounters problems and crashes.

Also, here's a clean save of the . There's an unlock all at the top as well as some other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: poopingman

Kukikuk

Nov 26, 2019
The game use a custom plugin for saving instead of the default one

Link to plugin:

I assume it's incompatible with normal save edit, as when I open the save in notepad it also have a different opening structure which might interfere with the editor, I suggest to just install cheat menu plugin to the game if you want to cheat in stuff.

Ark of Artemis save file
View attachment 1208208

Other game's save file
View attachment 1208209

Overwriting save do work tho, so that might be your side

you must cancel this pugin: FMOO_ProSave in file: ***\www\js\plugins.js

Maybe play a new game. Old save maybe not support.
Save change possible.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes