Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone getting an error when they try and use RPG maker save editor? Guess i can attempt that saveditonline but I'd rather just use the quick program.

EDIT: Nope. Saveditonline isn't working either. how odd. Damn I just want money really lol.
Sadly nothing works. I even tried using cheat engine and that didn't work either. On top of it, it wouldn't let me save after I tried using it.

Reactions: JabFZone

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Sadly nothing works. I even tried using cheat engine and that didn't work either. On top of it, it wouldn't let me save after I tried using it.
It won't even let me overwrite saves IN GAME. I have to save in an empty slot and there are only so many. So something is seriously wrong here.

EDIT: Ok when I went into task manager I saw that save editor was open like 6 times(not sure how) but closing all of them allowed me to save over files. Still no way to edit though.

Last edited:

showe056

Oct 20, 2017
okay i updated the nw.js from .
just unzip the file and copy it to the game directory and run nw.exe. for more information:

to unzip the original game.exe you can use the tool from the guys (Enigma Virtual Box unpacker)
Don't know if i did something wrong but it's still a black screen, unziped the nw.js, unpacked, nothing worked so far.
Well i'll wait until a new patch or fix, something like that is released.

Reactions: KarylSummer

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
MV Cheat Menu works just fine, for gold, no-clip walking, exp, godmode etc.

This game needs JP locale to run

The only thing that is wrong with it is the uncrackable treasure chests

Jan 9, 2019
That being said, it may be intentional. There were in battle scenes of getting fucked and those cgs appear fine, not to mention the bathing scene with full nudity also shows.

Not sure if the wall trap even has a loss event to go with these h-stat gains or if it really is just supposed to give you a ton of h-stats and boot you back to the inn with no cg or event.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
That being said, it may be intentional. There were in battle scenes of getting fucked and those cgs appear fine, not to mention the bathing scene with full nudity also shows.
doesn't show anything at all for me even in those, just a background, like it's very clearly being censored whenever an h-scene comes

Reactions: Kitsune7559

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
MV Cheat Menu works just fine, for gold, no-clip walking, exp, godmode etc.

This game needs JP locale to run

The only thing that is wrong with it is the uncrackable treasure chests
I don't need JP locale. But yeah that one feature( that doesn't initially come with cheat engine) works just fine for gold at least. I haven't tried it yet with items or XP. Hoping I can edit items at the very least if not xp.

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
I can't save the game ,ps I'm playing on joiplay
The game comes with a save folder which joiplay really doesn't like as it save games in its own directory on your phone just delete the save folder that the game comes with and it may fix it, atleast it has fixed it in other games as for this one i can't be 100% sure if it will or won't.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Getting an img error in battle scenes where it says im missing picture animations...going to try and reinstall but im not sure if that would fix it.

SmoothOperator69

Feb 11, 2019
So far I'm just playing it on my PC, nothing too crazy for fancy and I've not had any issues with CGs not appearing or any missing files which is nice. Plus while it's not on my phone through JoiPlay for convenience, it's a nice change of pace! Enjoying the game so far.

Mar 26, 2019
The game comes with a save folder which joiplay really doesn't like as it save games in its own directory on your phone just delete the save folder that the game comes with and it may fix it, atleast it has fixed it in other games as for this one i can't be 100% sure if it will or won't.
Sadly didn't Work for me.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
All the pictures are black in the folder. Yeah, all the adult stuff is blacked out.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes