Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Looks awesome but is it censored or not? It says so in the post and the sreenshot are censored but the changelog says "uncensored patch added".

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Silentce Hey buddy, can you add the virgin tag plz? also beastiality tag since it has some wolf action ;)

vir.png wolfy.png

Ignore the text messed up in the image since that screenshot was taken of the Mtool translated game that I have and I´m still downloading this version upleaded here (Also ignore those windows icons that apear in the first screenshot, im to lazy to take a new one :ROFLMAO: ).

I already played this game like a month ago (Using Mtool to have a MTL), the game wasnt bad but also wasnt THAT good, it had great potential (great tags, good mechanics) but somehow the game its not giving its all, so its an 78/100 game.

I will re download it and play this version maybe without the MTL it can be better.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2018
Silentce Hey buddy, can you add the virgin tag plz? also beastiality tag since it has some wolf action ;)

View attachment 1206485 View attachment 1206486

Ignore the text messed up in the image since that screenshot was taken of the Mtool translated game that I have and I´m still downloading this version upleaded here (Also ignore those windows icons that apear in the first screenshot, im to lazy to take a new one :ROFLMAO: ).

I already played this game like a month ago (Using Mtool to have a MTL), the game wasnt bad but also wasnt THAT good, it had great potential (great tags, good mechanics) but somehow the game its not giving its all, so its an 78/100 game.

I will re download it and play this version maybe without the MTL it can be better.
Wow, that is one f-ed up H-stats screen. Edit: Ah it's the MTL one. Makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I like the looks of this, and it seems to feature a good amount of lesbian content as well which is usually quite rare for RPGM games of this type

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ha, I was an idiot and forgot to save in the recollection room. Oops. Anyone got a fullsave? Though I'm pretty tempted to do another run regardless and doing a speed run of the ending isn't hard either.

Also, not sure it's a bug or just bad luck, but it doesn't seem the Light and Dark Leafs can be dropped? A similar item drops with a different name, and I suspect something was broken in the translation that makes the Armourer look for a different item from the one that drops. Before I go poking around in the game files, has anyone noticed the same thing?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I dunno if the game is broken(what may be) that after hoarding the 3 items asked by the girl, she doesn't start the event to create the item/dispel the mark... she just keeps asking for the 3 items, while i do have them on inventory... wondering whats happening or if i skipped a triggered event by walking through walls on last map...

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Something is up with how the game saves its data, no RPGMaker Save Editor is taking the save file.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Past on the dencensur patch installed something additional. What is recognized as a virus. Don't know if this is fake .

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Warning unfortunately the Dencur Patch does not really contain 1 virus that infects the whole PC .

the Denzusur is 1 fake. The data was not replaced with it. All images that are censored remain censored .

Last edited:
Reactions: devalvo28
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes