Amar96

Nov 2, 2019
This is both squeal and sidestory as it's direct continuation of last embryo but you play as Claudia who had questline and big apperance in first game while MC from first game is off fighting in rebellion in the Empire. This game takes place on Demon contient and feature time travel heavily, it has 1 major good and bad end and will lead into the next game 'Phantasm'
Big Titts? Rapey-Rapey? Ahegahao ?:3 Gotta need to be cautious, not to consume myself.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game data that you download here I also had the support checked and they are clean. But the Dencensur link on the page contain a virus that instalier into the system. So stay away.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So is this a virus or not? I'd like to play it.
The game downloaded from here is just rpg maker no installer, it's clean it seems. What the guy earlier mentioned is that the "decensor patched" offered by them is fake, meaning it carries virus and other shit in the overload(extra stuff on the zip or whatever, like an forced setup that installs some shit on the appdata folder). I can tell u that the download here is safe, though the game itself is already unscensored on the first post, the image files are within the game.exe(so... 900mbps rpg maker exe), if want to get the cg's, gotta usa a program called EnigmaVBUnpacker or something like this to extract the www/pictures/"cg's".

Be aware that "Installers" in general are dangerous... even more on torrent pages if u're not sure about the "Source". Internet piracy have a seal of known names from groups who kept sharing games since the eons of time and they're clean, though some use a Trojan that writes on register to fake the program being original... like, most of Codex releases are clean and work well, but Darkest Dungeon update patch he had to add a trojan to write in register and fake being original copy, though this action is considered a threat by anti-virus since it normally not intended at all usually... CODEX, Skydrow, Reloaded and ElAmigos are the ones who used to share real games, then we got people faking releases or using their name later on, though scenes(those groups) have no official page at all, but pages that share their torrents and abuse infected ads. So do take care... even "uTorrent", a program that we internet users used to trust a long time ago now since 2015 has been infected(like any other of their torrent programs developed by the same group). It's with a virus called WebHelper.exe masked as another utorrentie.exe process in ur task manager, it stays hidden in ur machine, slowly hoarding data and info on what u acess(focusing on passwords+credit cards) and then, when creator activate the virus, it'll start turning ur computer in a mining machine(using ur processor power and internet) to give uTorrent devs money... in weaker computers, it'll slow them down a lot or just blue screen. If u still feel like downloading torrents, go for "OpenSource" programs in the web, like "qBitTorrent", not "BitTorrent" since this one is same developer as uTorrent...

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
This is both squeal and sidestory as it's direct continuation of last embryo but you play as Claudia who had questline and big apperance in first game while MC from first game is off fighting in rebellion in the Empire. This game takes place on Demon contient and feature time travel heavily, it has 1 major good and bad end and will lead into the next game 'Phantasm'
Is this next game 'Phantasm' in development or completed but still in Japanese?
Also, is the prequel game has combat rape like this one? The heroine from prequel game looks more to my preference than this one.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this looks surprisingly well done. after 10+ years of rpgmaker games im a bit burned out, but this looks really fresh.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game downloaded from here is just rpg maker no installer, it's clean it seems. What the guy earlier mentioned is that the "decensor patched" offered by them is fake, meaning it carries virus and other shit in the overload(extra stuff on the zip or whatever, like an forced setup that installs some shit on the appdata folder). I can tell u that the download here is safe, though the game itself is already unscensored on the first post, the image files are within the game.exe(so... 900mbps rpg maker exe), if want to get the cg's, gotta usa a program called EnigmaVBUnpacker or something like this to extract the www/pictures/"cg's".

Be aware that "Installers" in general are dangerous... even more on torrent pages if u're not sure about the "Source". Internet piracy have a seal of known names from groups who kept sharing games since the eons of time and they're clean, though some use a Trojan that writes on register to fake the program being original... like, most of Codex releases are clean and work well, but Darkest Dungeon update patch he had to add a trojan to write in register and fake being original copy, though this action is considered a threat by anti-virus since it normally not intended at all usually... CODEX, Skydrow, Reloaded and ElAmigos are the ones who used to share real games, then we got people faking releases or using their name later on, though scenes(those groups) have no official page at all, but pages that share their torrents and abuse infected ads. So do take care... even "uTorrent", a program that we internet users used to trust a long time ago now since 2015 has been infected(like any other of their torrent programs developed by the same group). It's with a virus called WebHelper.exe masked as another utorrentie.exe process in ur task manager, it stays hidden in ur machine, slowly hoarding data and info on what u acess(focusing on passwords+credit cards) and then, when creator activate the virus, it'll start turning ur computer in a mining machine(using ur processor power and internet) to give uTorrent devs money... in weaker computers, it'll slow them down a lot or just blue screen. If u still feel like downloading torrents, go for "OpenSource" programs in the web, like "qBitTorrent", not "BitTorrent" since this one is same developer as uTorrent...
The files included here were pre-patched with the 1.01 patch from Otaku Plan. It was scanned before installation and after. The files are clean. I don't see why people are claiming that the files on the site are fake. The site is literally the developers site and I believe the game lacks the H-content without the patch provided there. (just like how kagura does it). Given since I already added it, nobody needs to go and mess with the patch there anyways if they download here.

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
the game crashes a lot for me. once after leaving the boat and now twice after talking to the girls on deck. anyone got the same issue and/or maybe a fix
EDIT: it also crashes sometimes when i save or when i go to another map. this is borderline unplayable for me... :(

Last edited:

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
Seems like the original game EXE deletes itself for some reason. Tried replacing it with another game's exe but now the CGs don't appear.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
just checking Ark of Artemis 1.1\www\img\pictures folder and all event pictures are black i download from GOFILE link

Reactions: Wwejon69

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I emphasize it again in case who did not understand it. The playable link here is fine and clean (y).

Only the decensor patch on the side is contaminated. (n)

So whoever downloads the game here has nothing to fear .
So you wouldn't have got a like from me here. (y)

Why didn't he have a virus built into the Decensor? I only noticed with test that there is no game data in the lease that contains the Decensur. Something is instlieret in the system which every .Exe that you have on the PC seems to be infected with. And parr important Windwos data. I don't think that's funny. If you don't have a decent antivrus with repairs, you can probably set up your system again.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I emphasize it again in case who did not understand it. The playable link here is fine and clean (y).

Only the decensor patch on the side is contaminated. (n)

So whoever downloads the game here has nothing to fear .
So you wouldn't have got a like from me here. (y)

Why didn't he have a virus built into the Decensor? I only noticed with test that there is no game data in the lease that contains the Decensur. Something is instlieret in the system which every .Exe that you have on the PC seems to be infected with. And parr important Windwos data. I don't think that's funny. If you don't have a decent antivrus with repairs, you can probably set up your system again.
There is no virus in the decensor or the files here, please stop spreading misinformation. your scan was a false positive hit for a generic malware report that pops up on kapersky on various games. A simple search of the internet for the alert will confirm this is nothing new:

This is a false positive.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes