RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
755909_1595449007841.png

Overview:
The Developing City Aletia. It was a peculiar island city that existed into the east of the waters belonging to the Imperial State of Granz.The young girl "Sill", who longed to become an adventurer, came here, and the story kicked off.
In this land, there are turquoise plains, vast seas, and hot volcanoes.
And a lot of mystery relics leftover from ancient times...
Sill became an adventurer as she wished and spend peaceful and happy days with her close companions.
However, shadows came quietly...

"The beginning of the story is always cruel"

No one had expected what kind of crisis Sill would encounter.
But what can be confirmed is that every footprint left by the girl will soon become mythology...​

Thread Updated: 2021-4-18
Release Date: 2019-9-28
Developer: Whale -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thank you flazeo25 and Souleater for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

RJ263028_img_smp1.jpg RJ263028_img_smp2.jpg RJ263028_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'll check this game out and see if it is in need of / an eligible candidate for word wrapping.

EDIT: Bleh MV... I wish this was VX ACE at least that is easier to word wrap.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've just about finished messing with the plugins and doing some additonal UI translation. H status screen is mostly an image so if probably need an if that is to be translated. I did it once before but I honestly have forgotten how to do it now lol.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
I've just about finished messing with the plugins and doing some additonal UI translation. H status screen is mostly an image so if probably need an if that is to be translated. I did it once before but I honestly have forgotten how to do it now lol.
Yeah those things are nightmare to touch.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Ah MTL here we go again , at least it ai'nt as bad as the " Bunny Girls Don't Give Up" translation.
That shit only had menu's translated.

MTL is a shitshow but at least we get something barely :unsure: :WutFace:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah those things are nightmare to touch.
To be honest these variables are stupid and were a pain in my ass. The H screen will not be translated because to do so is a pain in the ass. Like seriously.... I think they are image files. that aside I have finished my work and you should only need to use the below files to get my changes.

I included a screenshot as proof of the changes. I gotta say, I like this games font it looks nice in english. As always let me know if any problems occur due to the patch. I might come back and do the H status screen and stuff later.

EDIT: Patch updated with fixes and more translations.

EDIT: Patch removed, please see later patch on page 3 with latest release.

1595538092820.png

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
To be honest these variables are stupid and were a pain in my ass. The H screen will not be translated because to do so is a pain in the ass. Like seriously.... I think they are image files. that aside I have finished my work and you should only need to use the below files to get my changes.

I included a screenshot as proof of the changes. I gotta say, I like this games font it looks nice in english. As always let me know if any problems occur due to the patch. I might come back and do the H status screen and stuff later.

View attachment 742895

Sweet that looks nice, main thing I like about this game is story more than H-scenes, also that looks like first in long run of series.

Also speaking of H-scenes theirs no Game over rapes if you loss against a boss it's all a dream you start back just before the fight an only half them are that rest are events usually Yuri scenes.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sweet that looks nice, main thing I like about this game is story more than H-scenes, also that looks like first in long run of series.

Also speaking of H-scenes theirs no Game over rapes if you loss against a boss it's all a dream you start back just before the fight an only half them are that rest are events usually Yuri scenes.
I'm in the process of finishing up the untranslated portions. This game is small and I feel like touching up this translation so I'll be working on the profile text and if I can muster it I'll translate the H status screen completely. it will probably look like shit because I suck at art but if it is just text on a solid background I should be able to make it look nice.

Reactions: eungieu

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
If you want to translate images i would get the google images translator that uses the camera on your phone to translate the words.

garsome

Dec 20, 2018

View attachment 742895
failed to load.png

After applying the patch I keep getting this error message. Any suggestions for fixing this please and thank you

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes