RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I am very confused why this hyper-linear and unimpressive RPG gets 5 stars while genuinely good games do not.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I am very confused why this hyper-linear and unimpressive RPG gets 5 stars while genuinely good games do not.
Mostly really good art and probably appeals to their kinks. For some people, that's all it takes and honestly, more power to them. With that being said, it's kind of a bias because the only ones who care enough to rate a game are gonna be the ones who really enjoyed it or really hated it (usually).

That aside, what games do you find to be genuinely good? (Not trying to be argumentative, actually in a dry spell here and looking for some quality stuff :eek: )

Mar 1, 2020
Mar 1, 2020
After a little more memory excavations: Crisis Cell(recently out) - Introducing an apprentice incubus - Fallen Angel - ( Flying Princess Inter Breed / tobihime - Journey to the west ) by Dystopia Story - Milk Farm - something with Free Fuck Ticket / ヤレるチケット (came out like 6 months ago?) - Koikatu Club(I like this one) - Gear Liberators / ギアリベレーターズ (recent) - (Flower Fairy (older) - Flower Witch) - (False Myth - Frontier of Sister indulgence) - Litis no Bouken (I wouldnt call it good, but if you LOVE tentacles...) - "one game I dont remember, but I think its real ACTION genre in rpgm, you play as a Redhead in red clothes and first boss is a BEETLE :p "(Blazing Aries?) - and I guess I will lastly add Magical Girl Kureha and Magical Girl Kureha Twist (traces of gameplay, major tentacles) - and I must add "Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca" (heavy rape, possibly best H game ever made (up to this point))

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
so in my journey on carib town or something i talked to a slime it says, it's not a bad slime and it told me, i(mc) will die soon and better get out of
Aletia soon.
does that mean if i(player) reach true end mc will dead?​

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
How good is the h-content? Is this only game over rape? Does the game allow you to cvontinue after being defeated or is it game over?

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
How good is the h-content? Is this only game over rape? Does the game allow you to continue after being defeated or is it game over?
The H-content is alright, the gallery can be found on E-Hentai/ExHentai. The main draw is the story and humor. The rape is game over rape and only for the bosses, dying to regular enemies does not give a game over.

Dying to bosses does not give you a game over either, been ages since I played but from what I remember when you get beaten by a boss you either go back to your last save or the beginning of the area/dungeon, like I said don't exactly remember.

Reactions: Erxkum
Dec 21, 2019
anyone who want to skip normal mode and jump str8 to hard. just put this in your save files, and start from save 20 in hard (its also recollection room)
hard mode poses little challenge near chapter 2, but you will do fine.

NotsoHornygirl

Nov 24, 2018
So I might need help here.....getting stuck on graveyard of ships and I don't know what to do after that to progress the story
(Also I look everywhere for the guide but it seem I found nothing of sort)
Stuck.PNG

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Last Embryo [1.20] Compressed (UnTested) Many Thanks megalol for fixed exe and lot of help

Win (913 MB/ 256 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul_Raz

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So I might need help here.....getting stuck on graveyard of ships and I don't know what to do after that to progress the story
(Also I look everywhere for the guide but it seem I found nothing of sort)
View attachment 2108437
Stuck here too. Probably given a hint from the 5 hour long exposition dump given to you after defeating the boss. I'm trying to play a game here, not read a fucking short summary on quantum physics.

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a guide for side quests? The goblin aide quest was obvious but the cultist and hidden treasure in the village ruin is missable. Also I don't know if it's a big but i can't find the treasure under the windmill in the ruined village side quest.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes