EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ180492_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A mysterious barrier has trapped two animal-eared sisters in a deep cave complex.
Can they make it out of the underground maze full of noxious fog alive?
Find out the truth by interacting and engaging in battle with other adventurers,
holy knights, pixie sisters, monster girls and all sorts of wildlife transformed by the fog!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2016-12-20
Developer: misinkoujou
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -
Thanks to xSimi for the backup link.

RJ180492_img_smp1.jpg RJ180492_img_smp2.jpg RJ180492_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Oh well, Flower Fairy...wanted to play it back then, but I found it to be too difficult with to low amount of checkpoints. Like anything could kill you or you did not know what are you jumping into and after you died, you have to go through that part with flower girl and elf...

D

Deleted member 251124

thanks for the game , i had a hard time trying to find the english version of this game a while ago and now a found it , thanks a lot .

Sai.Kisaragi

Apr 11, 2018
I'm having an issue where the arrow keys and my controller works, but nothing will select anything. This means that I'm stuck at the main menu. Is there anyway for me to set buttons up outside of the menu / in game? And does anyone else have this issue?

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
it's not set up for controllers I don't think. The buttons are asdzxc and arrow keys. But the keys can be changed. Edit the keys to suit your controller with the keyboard and then. Let me know if you get past the mountainous area with the ice witches. Can't seem to find a way past.

Sai.Kisaragi

Apr 11, 2018
it's not set up for controllers I don't think. The buttons are asdzxc and arrow keys. But the keys can be changed. Edit the keys to suit your controller with the keyboard and then. Let me know if you get past the mountainous area with the ice witches. Can't seem to find a way past.
I was using keyboard and nothing works. I hit every button on my keyboard and my controller and nothing works. And the arrow keys / analog stick works. I actually have no idea what to do. I tried the trial version and all of the buttons work with both controller and keyboard.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes