Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Do you have to go some place in-game to access the gallery? I'd love to actually play it rather than skipping through but I don't have time :(

Mar 1, 2020
Do you have to go some place in-game to access the gallery? I'd love to actually play it rather than skipping through but I don't have time :(
(iirc) You can view main animations in item-encyclopedia~kinda menu option by pressing directional buttons. Unlock from main menu by switching to gamepad and pressing ENTER.
There are also monster-on-monster-girl animations that you can see by going to certain places in game itself. This all was written in previous posts

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Pretty graphics : D is there a crafting system :O been getting alot of item drops from monsters

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I was using keyboard and nothing works. I hit every button on my keyboard and my controller and nothing works. And the arrow keys / analog stick works. I actually have no idea what to do. I tried the trial version and all of the buttons work with both controller and keyboard.
that cause its in order of what button you push under control configure : ) why it got missed up, i can conferm that my joypad does work with it

Reactions: Sai.Kisaragi
Jan 14, 2019
Actually, nevermind, turns out you can find them in Lily's Cave, goddamn random chances! Also, I learnt that how you can get to the Ice Queen, is that once you find the "ice room" through lily's cave, go down.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to look for creature no 009? I so don't want to use the unlock code now, as this is the very only thing I lack atm :(

Jan 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to look for creature no 009? I so don't want to use the unlock code now, as this is the very only thing I lack atm :(
There is a few places where the Slime Girl will appear, but only one place I know of where she will spawn. Do you remember the underwater segment of the game? It will be called the "Underground Lake" in the shortcuts. This is where the Slime Girl spawns. To get to where she spawns though, I recommend spawning at the "Sunflower Field" shortcut and heading left, pass the sunflower barrier. There will be another sunflower barrier after the area you enter into from the first sunflower barrier area, you will find it by heading up, go through it after destroying the barrier. From there, go down and through the water with the two fish. Then in the next area, go up, there will be a Chameleon enemy. If you see this army, then you are going in the right direction. Head left from there and you will eventually encounter the Slime Girl, there will be a save point pass the Slime Girl from what I can remember.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
There is a few places where the Slime Girl will appear, but only one place I know of where she will spawn.
Oh thank you, for both speed and detail! From what it looks like, she's a miniboss, and unique therefore (I guess). Sad most of the static enemies like flowers, spikes, tentacles and those underwater things are missing from the gallery list (although slime puddles and roses are there, strangely).

Reactions: Legend12301230
Jan 14, 2019
Oh thank you, for both speed and detail! From what it looks like, she's a miniboss, and unique therefore (I guess). Sad most of the static enemies like flowers, spikes, tentacles and those underwater things are missing from the gallery list (although slime puddles and roses are there, strangely).
You're welcome! I played the game for a bit just to make sure I'm telling you the correct information! But yeah, even on hard mode, my go to strategy is just to whack them a lot with the knife until she dies!... And eventually drops her item!

Indeed, it is a shame that isn't included in the gallery... since some of them are nice! Like the "gas tentacle things" and the "worm tentacle things?" There is a NPC gallery though, but it is in a hidden area, which I luckily know of! HOWEVER, it doesn't include ALL of the NPC h animations for some reason...

Honestly, it would have been awesome if all of the animations were in some easy to access gallery...

Lechutactis

Jul 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Legend12301230, publicación: 3885819, miembro: 1164430"]
¡De nada! ¡Jugué un poco por el juego solo para asegurarme de que te estaba diciendo la información correcta! Pero sí, incluso en el modo difícil, ¡mi estrategia es simplemente golpearlos mucho con el cuchillo hasta que muera! ... ¡Y finalmente suelta su objeto!

De hecho, es una pena que no esté incluida en la galería ... ¡ya que algunas de ellas son agradables! ¿Como las "cosas del tentáculo de gas" y las "cosas del tentáculo de gusano"? Sin embargo, hay una galería de NPC, pero está en un área oculta, ¡que por suerte sé! SIN EMBARGO, no incluye TODAS las animaciones NPC h por alguna razón ...

Honestamente, hubiera sido increíble si todas las animaciones estuvieran en alguna galería de fácil acceso ...
[/CITAR]

Where can I find the hidden area with the npc animation?

Reactions: GallerieDuIb
Jan 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Legend12301230, publicación: 3885819, miembro: 1164430"]
¡De nada! ¡Jugué un poco por el juego solo para asegurarme de que te estaba diciendo la información correcta! Pero sí, incluso en el modo difícil, ¡mi estrategia es simplemente golpearlos mucho con el cuchillo hasta que muera! ... ¡Y finalmente suelta su objeto!

De hecho, es una pena que no esté incluida en la galería ... ¡ya que algunas de ellas son agradables! ¿Como las "cosas del tentáculo de gas" y las "cosas del tentáculo de gusano"? Sin embargo, hay una galería de NPC, pero está en un área oculta, ¡que por suerte sé! SIN EMBARGO, no incluye TODAS las animaciones NPC h por alguna razón ...

Honestamente, hubiera sido increíble si todas las animaciones estuvieran en alguna galería de fácil acceso ...
[/CITAR]

Where can I find the hidden area with the npc animation?

Pretty simple, after finishing the game and gaining the ability to use "shortcuts". Go to the "Huge Sakura" and head right. Here's a video to show you where it is and that it exists!

Still a shame that it isn't apart of the game's "gallery" for easy access.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You're welcome! I played the game for a bit just to make sure I'm telling you the correct information! But yeah, even on hard mode, my go to strategy is just to whack them a lot with the knife until she dies!... And eventually drops her item!

Indeed, it is a shame that isn't included in the gallery... since some of them are nice! Like the "gas tentacle things" and the "worm tentacle things?" There is a NPC gallery though, but it is in a hidden area, which I luckily know of! HOWEVER, it doesn't include ALL of the NPC h animations for some reason...

Honestly, it would have been awesome if all of the animations were in some easy to access gallery...
Since you've played it, if I may ask: how much tentacle content is there? And how does the pregnancy work in this?

Jan 14, 2019
Since you've played it, if I may ask: how much tentacle content is there? And how does the pregnancy work in this?
There is no pregnancy in this game, I do know a few games that do! Like Milky Quest for example.

There is a fair bit of tentacle content, albeit, some of it isn't included in the gallery for some reason? Like how there is no NPC gallery (well, there is... but you need to find it!) I'd say there is about... 5 animations involving tentacles?... Probably more.

Reactions: f9account

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
A list with all the "collectibles" and basic information on how to get them.

Items (Collecting all of them will unlock everything in the items/creatures entries in the menu):
Item No.001 - Bat wing (Random drop from Creature No.001 Giant bat)
Item No.002 - Insect egg (Random drop from Creature No.005 Strange bug)
Item No.003 - Apple (Random drop)
Item No.004 - Large Fang (Random drop from Creature No.003 Troglodyte)
Item No.005 - Carrot (Random drop)
Item No.006 - Medicinal herb (Random drop)
Item No.007 - Cotton (Random drop from Creature No.040 Silk moth)
Item No.008 - Spider silk (Random drop from Creature No.006 Spidergirl)
Item No.009 - Mermaid Scale (Random drop from Creature No.007 Mermaid)
Item No.010 - White egg (Random drop from Creature No.029 Birdgirl)
Item No.011 - Little ribbon (Random drop from Creature No.010 Stray swordswoman)
Item No.012 - Demon horn (Random drop from Creature No.011 Stray demon)
Item No.013 - Fox mask (Random drop from Creature No.012 Sakura fairy)
Item No.014 - Slime pearl (Random drop from Creature No.013 Slime)
Item No.015 - Bug wing (Random drop from Creature No.015 Giant locust)
Item No.016 - Dragon tongue (Random drop from Creature No.016 Cave dragon)
Item No.017 - Slimy meat (Random drop from Creature No.017 Large slug)
Item No.018 - Fish fin (Random drop from Creature No.028 Small fish)
Item No.019 - Floating moss (Random drop from Creature No.023 Living moss)
Item No.020 - Red fruit (Random drop from Creature No.002 Walking bulb)
Item No.021 - Cave grapes (Random drop)
Item No.022 - Cloudy crystal (Random drop, can be found randomly in chests at endgame "infinite" battles and new endgame ice-cave)
Item No.023 - Natural ruby (Random drop, can be found randomly in chests at endgame "infinite" battles and new endgame ice-cave)
Item No.024 - Rough amber (Random drop)
Item No.025 - Blue crystal (Random drop from ice witches)
Item No.026 - Skull (Small chance as random drop, Found in a chest during regular gameplay, or chests at endgame "infinite" battles)
Item No.027 - Harpy feather (Random drop from Creature No.029 Birdgirl)
Item No.028 - Bell (Found in a chest)
Item No.029 - Gem of might (Scattered around the game, 10 total)
Item No.030 - Gem of warding (Scattered around the game, 10 total)
Item No.031 - Flower petal (Random drop from Creature No.012 Sakura fairy)
Item No.032 - Glasses (Small chance as random drop, or at endgame "infinite" battles)
Item No.033 - Gold crown (Random drop from Creature No.009 Slimegirl)
Item No.034 - Writing on martial arts (Found in a chest)
Item No.035 - Diamond ring (Found in a chest)
Item No.036 - Coral (Found in a chest)
Item No.037 - Love letter (Random drop)
Item No.038 - High-class necklace (Found in a chest)
Item No.039 - Steel blade (Guaranteed drop during story from Creature No.010 Stray swordswoman)
Item No.040 - Iron rose (Found in room after Creature No.020 Rose fairy, guaranteed during story)
Item No.041 - Young lotus (Found in room after Creature No.024 Lotus fairy, guaranteed during story)
Item No.042 - Warm sunflower (Found in room after Creature No.021 Sunflower fairy, guaranteed during story)
Item No.043 - Cursed sakura (Random drop from Creature No.012 Sakura fairy)
Item No.044 - Bunny ears (Random drop from Creature No.027 Rock bunny)
Item No.045 - Flower hairclip (Random drop from Creature No.026 Snakegirl)
Item No.046 - Dorsal fin (Random drop from Creature No.025 Chameleon)
Item No.047 - Ancient crystal fragment (Random drop)
Item No.048 - Suspicious mushroom (Random drop)
Item No.049 - Some key (Random drop, slightly higher chances from Creature No.035 Walking corpse)
Item No.050 - Ancient gold coin (Random drop)
Item No.051 - Some liquid (Found in a chest)
Item No.052 - Elven boot (Random drop from Creature No.031 Elf)
Item No.053 - Cave tree leaf (Random drop from Creature No.033 Dryad)
Item No.054 - Clear crystal (Found in a a chest)
Item No.055 - Greatsword (Random drop from Creature No.030 Half-human vampire "Siamia")
Item No.056 - Suction cup (Random drop from Creature No.034 Tentaclegiril)
Item No.057 - Golden cup (Found in a chest)
Item No.058 - Empty box (Found in a chest)
Item No.059 - Baton (Random drop from Creature No.032 Martial artist)
Item No.060 - Bandages (Random drop from Creature No.035 Walking corpse)
Item No.061 - Tree stump (Random drop from Creature No.038 Holy knight Anise and Creature No.039 Saint Estiria)
Item No.062 - Gem of resistance (Scattered around the game, 5 total)
Item No.063 - Gem of stamina (Scattered around the game, 5 total)
Item No.064 - White cocoon (Random drop from Creature No.008 Large maggot)
Item No.065 - Lily flower (Random drop from Creature No.037 Lily fairy)
Item No.066 - Ogre's club (Random drop from Creature No.041 Rock ogre)
Item No.067 - Huge horn (Random drop from Creature No.042 Rock princess)
Item No.068 - Snowflake (Random drop from Creature No.043 Snowgirl)
Item No.069 - Eternal ice (Random drop from Creature No.043 Snowgirl and Creature No.045 Ice queen)
Item No.070 - Nya's letter (Found in a chest)
Item No.071 - Ice crown (Random drop from Creature No.045 Ice queen)
Item No.072 - Cat's food (Found in a chest, easy to not notice)
Item No.073 - Great Scythe (Random Drop from Creature No.046 Black cat of bad luck)

*NOTE*
Pressing enter on the main menu only unlocks creature entries in the gallery, it does NOT unlock items.

Creatures (Require collecting items they sometimes randomly drop to unlock them, unless stated otherwise):
Creature No.001 Giant bat
Creature No.002 Walking bulb
Creature No.003 Troglodyte
Creature No.004 Muddy slime (Requires Item No.014 - Slime pearl)
Creature No.005 Strange bug
Creature No.006 Spidergirl
Creature No.007 Mermaid
Creature No.008 Large maggot
Creature No.009 Slimegirl (See next section of the guide for best place to farm for it's item)
Creature No.010 Stray swordswoman
Creature No.011 Stray demon
Creature No.012 Sakura fairy
Creature No.013 Slime
Creature No.014 Aphrodisiac gas (Should unlock after encountering it)
Creature No.015 Giant locust
Creature No.016 Cave dragon
Creature No.017 Large slug
Creature No.018 Hanging vine (Should unlock after encountering it)
Creature No.019 Ground vine (Should unlock after encountering it)
Creature No.020 Rose fairy
Creature No.021 Sunflower fairy
Creature No.022 Giant fish (Requires Item No.018 - Fish fin)
Creature No.023 Living moss
Creature No.024 Lotus fairy
Creature No.025 Chameleon
Creature No.026 Snakegirl
Creature No.027 Rock bunny
Creature No.028 Small fish
Creature No.029 Birdgirl
Creature No.030 Half-human vampire "Siamia"
Creature No.031 Elf
Creature No.032 Martial artist
Creature No.033 Dryad
Creature No.034 Tentaclegiril
Creature No.035 Walking corpse
Creature No.036 Experimental plant (Should unlock after encountering it)
Creature No.037 Lily fairy
Creature No.038 Holy knight Anise
Creature No.039 Saint Estiria
Creature No.040 Silk moth
Creature No.041 Rock ogre
Creature No.042 Rock princess
Creature No.043 Snowgirl
Creature No.044 Nya (Requires Item No.070 - Nya's letter)
Creature No.045 Ice queen
Creature No.046 Black cat of bad luck

*NOTE*
To view each animation for an unlocked creature use up/down on the analog stick or up/down arrow keys on the keyboard.
After finishing the game you can use shortcuts via pink crystals and go back to the starting cave entrance then go left for end game content like boss caves.
Note that you can access extra non-gallery animations from boss-cave>TopLeftBoss>Right. Other one in boss-cave>mid-left. And the other Shortcut>HugeSakura>Going several rooms right and into a hidden bonus room to the right after bats iirc.
This only leaves smoke and tentacle trap animations, as well as moth x spider unaccounted for.

Farming for some of the difficult to drop/find items:
"Creature No.009 Slimegirl+Creature No.010 Stray swordswoman+Creature No.028 small fish"
"Creature No.046 Black cat of bad luck/Item No.073":
It has a small chance to spawn in the lily cave repeatable battles. For a better chance to get it do the following:
Go to endgame cave (Go back to starting area Cave entrance and go left until you reach the area with a save crystal and rest point next to a lily flower, from here you can choose bosses and battles to redo).
Now go to Ice cavern by doing the following:
From Boss Cave you can find guaranteed way to what-I-presume-extra-added snowy area by beating a girl that uses 4-flower-magic on top-left AND GOING RIGHT from the room you fought her.
As you keep going right and down through the different areas you will run into a frozen "Creature No.003 Troglodyte" to your right in the area after talking to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, behind this frozen enemy will be a "hidden" opening in the floor that you can accidentally fall through. Go ahead and fall down, in this area there is always a "Creature No.043 Snowgirl" to the right and sometimes a "Creature No.046 Black cat of bad luck" from the left. If it hasn't spawned just go to the right and exit this area, then go back left to this area and check if the cat has spawned to the far left, do this a few times until it finally spawns. On average it seems to take between 6~8 retries for it to spawn. Repeat this as many times as you need until it finally drops it's rare item after defeating it.
scytche_spawn.png

Item No.072 - Cat's food:
In the endgame Ice caves mentioned earlier, it is located in a chest in this area:
hidden_chest_path1.png

Last edited:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
anyone know where to go after the sun flower boss ? it just takes me back to previous parts of the map after.

Mar 1, 2020
anyone know where to go after the sun flower boss ? it just takes me back to previous parts of the map after.
I think there was a sunflower barrier before you jump into the sunflowery-forest-area , backtrack or go through the sunflower barrier (near savecrystal before Sunflower Fairy Boss) and up

Reactions: HornyJail
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes