wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Does anybody know how to get past the snow mountains, where the ice witch first shows up? I think someone else asked on the thread, but did not get answered. I'm stuck there

Mar 1, 2020
Does anybody know how to get past the snow mountains, where the ice witch first shows up? I think someone else asked on the thread, but did not get answered. I'm stuck there
I think the area you mean is a dead end.
I checked now and I think the path is: from the Snowy Mountain "Shortcut" jump to TOP-LEFT and make jump onto platform with spitting slug to make it across to the LEFT without falling into water. The head in TOP-RIGHT-ish direction. You should eventually pass by a long passage with water half-way to the knees, Rock Tribe girl, sword-girl and puddle traps. Then head RIGHT and make it across large lake-y room with man-sized-fishies. Then there should be room with sunflower-jump platforms to take you TOP to sunflowery area. Then head ALL THE WAY RIGHT to get lotus-barrier-cutting power. Then backtrack to a room before Save-Crystal-and-Shortcut room to cut the lotus barrier and head to Sunflower Fairy Boss.

Last edited:

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I think the area you mean is a dead end.
I checked now and I think the path is: from the Snowy Mountain "Shortcut" jump to TOP-LEFT and make jump onto platform with spitting slug to make it across to the LEFT without falling into water. The head in TOP-RIGHT-ish direction. You should eventually pass by a long passage with water half-way to the knees, Rock Tribe girl, sword-girl and puddle traps. Then head RIGHT and make it across large lake-y room with man-sized-fishies. Then there should be room with sunflower-jump platforms to take you TOP to sunflowery area. Then head ALL THE WAY RIGHT to get lotus-barrier-cutting power. Then backtrack to a room before Save-Crystal-and-Shortcut room to cut the lotus barrier and head to Sunflower Fairy Boss.
Thanks man for the info but I already beat the sunflower boss, the lotus boss and the rose boss. I'm stuck trying to figure out where to go next, but someone posted a map on here and I'll try to use that to orient myself. But thanks for the info, did not know that place was a dead end.

Mar 1, 2020
I'm stuck trying to figure out where to go next, but someone posted a map on here and I'll try to use that to orient myself.
I see. Maybe then you need to head LEFT path (before you gone TOP to enter sunflower forest) that was blocked by sunflower barrier. I think that would be Underground lake area and that is a rough one. Good luck.

Waaffzz

Apr 14, 2021
Is this only controller since I can't press anything but enter for the game.
Edit; Nvm, backspace was the solution

Eden_Autumn

Aug 22, 2019
Would need some i stuck in that greenroom on the way to the sunflower boss. Seems to be a dead end. btw doe any one knows an walktrougth video?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I've started editing the animations to be a bit extra. As it is still incomplete, so far it just includes making the zombie and sister animations nude, editing the Lotus+Rose animation so Rose's breast size matches her default (larger), and making the saint's guard a bit thiccer. Also, the main character now strips to her underwear instead of just unzipping her shorts (note: not all animations are edited here, so some will flash back to her having clothes).

They aren't professional level edits by any means, but feel free to try it out. Simply replace the data.win file with the one included in the zip. Remember to always make a backup before overwriting stuff.

mega nz/file/MjwQlSKA#YGs7EEsBrb8ZuGVjWzXwpGQR2j2ke9IL3tAvakCGoA0

Last edited:

Gary YOSHI

Sep 30, 2017
I have a windows 10 and every time I try to open it, I keep getting a fatal memory error, even though I have plenty of memory. Did anyone else have this issue at some point?

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
You're thinking about the other game, Flower Witch
I know for a fact one exists. There's a special room with exits that take you to every one of the bosses, complete with animations and Game Over CGs.

Unfortunately, I neither know how to get to it nor have the save at it. Sorry.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Mentioned these already in my guide:
But here we go again:
For animations:
From the menu go to Creatures and use "up" or "down" to cycle animations including H animations with your character.
For repeatable bosses:
After you complete the game, go to the cave entrance (first area when you start the game), then keep going left and killing enemies until you fall down into the area with many exits, each exit leads to a boss.
For monster on monster H animations:
After finishing the game and gaining the ability to use "shortcuts". Go to the "Huge Sakura" and keep going right until you reach the wall, then just keep going into the wall and you will find the secret room. Other ones are boss-cave>TopLeftBoss>Right. Another one in boss-cave>mid-left
For CGs there is no gallery to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Mentioned these already in my guide:
But here we go again:
For animations:
From the menu go to Creatures and use "up" or "down" to cycle animations including H animations with your character.
For repeatable bosses:
After you complete the game, go to the cave entrance (first area when you start the game), then keep going left and killing enemies until you fall down into the area with many exits, each exit leads to a boss.
For monster on monster H animations:
After finishing the game and gaining the ability to use "shortcuts". Go to the "Huge Sakura" and keep going right until you reach the wall, then just keep going into the wall and you will find the secret room. Other ones are boss-cave>TopLeftBoss>Right. Another one in boss-cave>mid-left
For CGs there is no gallery to my knowledge.
Unfortunately, after beating the game, I go back to the cave entrance and there is a large, unbreakable vine in the way. I selected 'Continue' when it took me back to the title screen after the credits, was I supposed to do something different?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Unfortunately, after beating the game, I go back to the cave entrance and there is a large, unbreakable vine in the way. I selected 'Continue' when it took me back to the title screen after the credits, was I supposed to do something different?
That's odd, but it's been a while since I beat the game. Maybe you need to go back to the final boss but I'm not sure.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes