Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
is there anyway to pause the rape animation when caught? i know in the other game there was a way you could using enter

Mar 1, 2020
is there anyway to pause the rape animation when caught? i know in the other game there was a way you could using enter
In this game you can only get H'd randomly by enemies after defeat (in Flower Witch you can switch between random->release->continuous mode, also after defeat.) You can also view animations in item collection, Pink Crystal -> Creatures -> left-right to chose creature, then down to cycle animations.

Last edited:

Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
God, it cost me about 5 hours.
Save files unzip here C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\flowerfairy_eng
If you are only interested in the gallery - in the files for the game there is "Unlock.txt", with prescribed manipulation. And if you want to travel through the levels - a pink crystal with settings, next to the blue one for saving, has a "short cut" item if you have completed the game.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Controls are a nightmare. I made a sane autohotkey script switching arrow keys with wasd for one handed play. You still need to rebind the rest. I like Q as attack, V as aim, SHIFT as dash, SPACEBAR as jump/cancel, E as dodge, F as interact/confirm, and G as pause.

Install autohotkey and rename the file to .ahk filetype. Run it with the game focused.

Reactions: leweder

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I beat the game like 2 days ago, and started exploring the "dungeon" in Lily Cave. Does anyone know if it's like the "Yuri Dungeon" from Flower Witch?

You know, in which there are over +100 floors, with a chance of finding the special one that leads to the secret boss and "gallery room"? I explored for a bit, but the game doesn't show what floor you're in (nor I don't know if saving halves your progress as well).

I got to the room with the various boss fights, but I haven't been able to get out there (each time I beat a boss and continue, I always come back to this room).

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I beat the game like 2 days ago, and started exploring the "dungeon" in Lily Cave. Does anyone know if it's like the "Yuri Dungeon" from Flower Witch?

You know, in which there are over +100 floors, with a chance of finding the special one that leads to the secret boss and "gallery room"? I explored for a bit, but the game doesn't show in what floor you're in (nor I don't know if saving halves your progress as well).

I got to the room with the various boss fights, but I haven't been able to get out there (each time I beat a boss and continue, I always come back to this room).
If my memory serves me, you can advance to "expansion" icy zone from there. Through Bosses room > Top-left Dog-girl knight fight , then go right from that room.
I think there also was other "special room" somewhere, I think it was through the area with big dark-skinned girl (and sometimes BIGGER dark-skinned girl) with loot to her right and you have to go down-right from there.

Reactions: CJ_2020

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
If my memory serves me, you can advance to "expansion" icy zone from there. Through Bosses room > Top-left Dog-girl knight fight , then go right from that room.
I think there also was other "special room" somewhere, I think it was through the area with big dark-skinned girl (and sometimes BIGGER dark-skinned girl) with loot to her right and you have to go down-right from there.
I see, thnx. I forgot to say I already beat the "Ice Queen" though (and that bunny girl got raped), and yeah, when I got to the boss room, I went to fight Siamia like u said, then went right.

I entered a "gallery room", then a snowy area, then another safe room with a Siamia H-scene (she's being raped by a giant lily), but afterwards? I kept exploring and the rooms were the same again... I'll continue exploring to see if I find smth new.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I see, thnx. I forgot to say I already beat the "Ice Queen" though (and that bunny girl got raped), and yeah, when I got to the boss room, I went to fight Siamia like u said, then went right.

I entered a "gallery room", then a snowy area, then another safe room with a Siamia H-scene (she's being raped by a giant lily), but afterwards? I kept exploring and the rooms were the same again... I'll continue exploring to see if I find smth new.
It just loops endlessly to a branching room that leads to the fairy bosses. Oddly the Siamia fight is the only one not repeatable.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It just loops endlessly to a branching room that leads to the fairy bosses. Oddly the Siamia fight is the only one not repeatable.
There is a secret room off one of the corridors. I'm sure it's mentioned either here or ULMF thread if you search for it.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Slightly related, but does anyone know what the artist/developer is doing anymore? I go to his Ci-en every now and then and it seems that he gave up making the game and is just making some online diary with those assets, like daily lives of monster girls or something. There is no progress on that top down game he was making two years ago. I just wanna know so I can stop checking his page every now and then

IRON TOOTH

Aug 10, 2021
Slightly related, but does anyone know what the artist/developer is doing anymore? I go to his Ci-en every now and then and it seems that he gave up making the game and is just making some online diary with those assets, like daily lives of monster girls or something. There is no progress on that top down game he was making two years ago. I just wanna know so I can stop checking his page every now and then
He didn't give up. Check out Twitter.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
He didn't give up. Check out Twitter.
All it is, is links to his Ci-en page about the same posts of this Daily lives of monster girls and some pinups that were posted a year or so ago. Playing around with sprites to create fictional scenarios no one asked for nor cares about doesn't sound like development to me. If it was that, with some actual progress reports on development here and there, it would be fine, but it's all this dumb diary.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes