Mod Unity Onhold [ENG-Translation] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude (FINAL) [Dystopia Story]

The Butler

May 3, 2017
RJ273197_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Translation patch. For now there isn't much covered.​

Game/Creator:
Discussion Topic: F95-Zone
Translator: The Butler
Language: English
Progress: Crystal Palace, Expansive pole get!
Schedule: //// Undefined ////

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other usefull mods:
Uncensor Patch - HERE by AlexDuKaNa

Wikipedia:
Places/Names/Terms

Used terms:
Words that you may or may not know.

Change-Log:

Last edited:

mf29

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Please know that we really appreciate it.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for the hard work you've put into translating this game. I was able to somehow finish the game with the MTL but I look forward to replaying it with a proper translation

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'll be postponning the translation a bit,
Temperature here has been in 40Cº for 1 week straight,
doing any kind of work on computer has being quite a chore, I was dedicating 3 hours of my night time (when it's not that hot). And not doing much else.
I'll chill out for 2~3 days before resuming translation.

Reactions: keridark

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
I'll be postponning the translation a bit,
Temperature here has been in 40Cº for 1 week straight,
doing any kind of work on computer has being quite a chore, I was dedicating 3 hours of my night time (when it's not that hot). And not doing much else.
I'll chill out for 2~3 days before resuming translation.
Fuckin' hell. 40c for a whole week? God I'm glad I got a regular rotating temperature change throughout the year. My mate in Israel gets super toasty too during the summer, so I can somewhat imagine... Yikes. You have my blessings, hope it 'chills' down soon. Thanks for your superior work. Take all the time you need.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
As I said before 40C for a whole week (and 33~35 since january 1st) so today it finally rained yay...
But it was a storm and I only actually starting using my PC at night (It's 10:55pm right now GMT-3) but I still managed to translated a bit.

----------
Patch updated!
Check changelog
----------​
Shuilan cave. (Search wikipedia for more info)
Previously known as Waterfall cave I decided to not translate locations name as similar to Person names it's a bit weird.
So if you find any strange name such as above google it and you will get more info.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
After a bit more research and looking back in the current translation...
I noticed that I was mistranslating 混世魔王.
It was translated as Half-Blood Maou.
However it means - Sovereign Devil of Confusion

However fitting this on those small chat bubbles will be hard.
So I'll be using Konsei Maou which is the same thing as 混世魔王 but in romaji.

If you can think of a better short translation let me know.
Maou of Confusion or something.

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
After a bit more research and looking back in the current translation...
I noticed that I was mistranslating 混世魔王.
It was translated as Half-Blood Maou.
However it means - Sovereign Devil of Confusion

However fitting this on those small chat bubbles will be hard.
So I'll be using Konsei Maou which is the same thing as 混世魔王 but in romaji.

If you can think of a better short translation let me know.
Maou of Confusion or something.
Well if you are willing to use Maou of Confusion couldn't you just call it the Devil of Confusion? I figure that would be the simplest solution. Or if Konsei Maou is referring to one of the types/races of monsters you face, maybe you can call them Confusion Demons?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Well if you are willing to use Maou of Confusion couldn't you just call it the Devil of Confusion? I figure that would be the simplest solution. Or if Konsei Maou is referring to one of the types/races of monsters you face, maybe you can call them Confusion Demons?
It's a single individual. On the novel (Actual Journey to the West) Sovereign Devil of Confusion is how he is called.
The main problem is word spacing which is really short.
Deception Maou can also be used.
I can lower the font size however I don't want to lower it to much as it would make it annoying for the player to read.
As 90% of the translated dialogue in this game I had to decrease font size.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Currently trying to make a stable regex for "Engraving" UI.
1612490360697.png
You use enemies you capture engrave an item ability on your equipment.
I spent most of the day (actually night) making a regex for this area.
It's properly working now and I also learned of a simple way of using regex in certain situations.

Also next translation with the addition of the engraving ui translation will cover the the CG after you defeat the maou.

EDIT:The regex for the Engraving UI is giving me more trouble than I Imagined mainly due to the plugin translation.
I planned to release a patch today but the regex is not working 100%.
So if I manage to make it work tomorrow I'll release it together with the translation if not I'll release it as a WIP.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Since I had been sick for a few days I couldn't translate anything,
So this small update is just what I had translated until I got sick so there isn't much.
The [Engraving UI] (I may change it's name in the future) has a so so working translation. And might break in the future mainly due to translation plugin limitations so for now it is mostly WIP.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Currently I'm having some health issues.
Since I recovered from sickness I'm hearing a unstoppable buzzing in my head similar to white noise sound.
And because of it I can't concentrade on anything lately, be it translating, reading manga or even playing some games.
I'm trying to schedule a otolaryngologist, hopefully he will be able to help me.
Until I'm better (Or I'm able to concentrate) translation will be ON-HOLD. No ETA.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Currently I'm having some health issues.
Since I recovered from sickness I'm hearing a unstoppable buzzing in my head similar to white noise sound.
And because of it I can't concentrade on anything lately, be it translating, reading manga or even playing some games.
I'm trying to schedule a otolaryngologist, hopefully he will be able to help me.
Until I'm better (Or I'm able to concentrate) translation will be ON-HOLD. No ETA.
Get better soon buddy. Could be eardrum spasms. Had them myself, only for a short day though. I got a whitenoise like sound all my life though. So if it is something chronic, don't worry about it as your brain will automatically filter it out once you get used to it. (no clue how I got it either)

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'm a bit better right now, the buzzing sound is a bit lower than before but it's still there.
I till couldn't do a checkup as the price is pretty high, and I don't have any money.
I also got a cold as well T-T. This cold might related to the buzzing since when started using cold medicine the buzzing got a bit better but anyway...

I'll be resuming the project but in slower speed as I'll be also working on others side projects (translations) to keep my mind distracted.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Small patch update...
Mostly fixing wrong translations and getting the translation to work properly on the engraving system.
and a bit more of the story translated.

EDIT: 03/04/21 (MM/DD/YY)
The buzzing stepped up again.
So I went to otolaryngologist this week, he asked a couple of exams for me to do.
I will do the exams on friday next week 03/12 and on 03/16 I will go see him again to know if I can do anything cure it (hopefully) or I will just need to get used to it. (as it's being a pain).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: vogelad94