Mod Unity Onhold [ENG-Translation] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude (FINAL) [Dystopia Story]

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone else had the same problem I did when trying to download the translation file, but if it doesn't work when you click on it, try right click->save as. If that doesn't work, just try again and/or come back in a few minutes. F95 server is stingy with this file, I guess.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Not sure if anyone else had the same problem I did when trying to download the translation file, but if it doesn't work when you click on it, try right click->save as. If that doesn't work, just try again and/or come back in a few minutes. F95 server is stingy with this file, I guess.
Tested it and it's working. No need to Right click and select save as.

Reactions: iamslime

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
View attachment 1007272
Overview:
Translation patch. For now there isn't much covered.​

Game/Creator:
Discussion Topic: F95-Zone
Translator: The Butler
Language: English
Progress: Crystal Palace, Expansive pole get!
Schedule: //// Undefined ////

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other usefull mods:
Uncensor Patch - HERE by AlexDuKaNa

Wikipedia:
Places/Names/Terms

Used terms:
Words that you may or may not know.

Change-Log:
Your work is amazing, are you still continued on this project ? And btw, I used ReiPatcher but seem like it not work

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Your work is amazing, are you still continued on this project ? And btw, I used ReiPatcher but seem like it not work
If no one pick it up, yes but first I intent to finish Spending a month with sister first which I'm having similar issues.
I'm also doing some side project to avoid being burnout, I was almost 1~2 weeks straight working on this game.
Re-translating it with different methods, testing just to find out that it wasn't working as I wanted. I ended having to scrap translations over and over again.
Anyway I'm also waiting for a friend to finish developing a certain tool which can potentially replace autotranslator and solve a whole bunch of technical issues that there is.

And lastly, it's best to use BepInEx with it.
It's simple and reliable (I'll also use another plugin for translating images which needs it).
But if you still don't want to use it, just grab the .txt files in the translation folder of BepInEx and place it in the same directory in Autotranslator folder that ReiPatcher creates..

PS:BepInEx will only works on a clean game. If you patch your game with ReiPatcher it will create a modify a few game files hence making BepInEx incompatible. The only way to make BepInEx work in this case is removing ALL files create by ReiPatcher.
Most files are located in _data/Manage
Filter by date and delete files with the same date as the ReiPatcher in that folder and rename the backup file back to it's original name.

Said file will be something like TEXT_DATE_.dll.bak

Reactions: Zator

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
If no one pick it up, yes but first I intent to finish Spending a month with sister first which I'm having similar issues.
I'm also doing some side project to avoid being burnout, I was almost 1~2 weeks straight working on this game.
Re-translating it with different methods, testing just to find out that it wasn't working as I wanted. I ended having to scrap translations over and over again.
Anyway I'm also waiting for a friend to finish developing a certain tool which can potentially replace autotranslator and solve a whole bunch of technical issues that there is.

And lastly, it's best to use BepInEx with it.
It's simple and reliable (I'll also use another plugin for translating images which needs it).
But if you still don't want to use it, just grab the .txt files in the translation folder of BepInEx and place it in the same directory in Autotranslator folder that ReiPatcher creates..

PS:BepInEx will only works on a clean game. If you patch your game with ReiPatcher it will create a modify a few game files hence making BepInEx incompatible. The only way to make BepInEx work in this case is removing ALL files create by ReiPatcher.
Most files are located in _data/Manage
Filter by date and delete files with the same date as the ReiPatcher in that folder and rename the backup file back to it's original name.

Said file will be something like TEXT_DATE_.dll.bak
so it will be like "game folder\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" then ? Do I need the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" or config file in the same folder for unfinished translation ? And with plugin do I need for image and IU translation ?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
so it will be like "game folder\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" then ? Do I need the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" or config file in the same folder for unfinished translation ? And with plugin do I need for image and IU translation ?
I don't remember how ReiPatcher names it's own folder for translation but the general structure is the same so Just grab everything from.
\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and place it in \..\Translation\en\Text

Mar 29, 2018
Hello, how much of this game has been translated already? Also is this translation still on hold? If so do you know when you might start it again? Thank you for all your work so far btw!

Reactions: Ohanamanda