RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 743082

After applying the patch I keep getting this error message. Any suggestions for fixing this please and thank you
Didn't change any file names or file references. It implies the audio file call or the audio file itself is missing or augmented. Which again I didn't change any of those files. Actually I recall something about sword slash let me check. I just finished a patch so a good time to bug fix.

Edit: found it will be fixed in a bit.

Doing prelim testing, patch out shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here I put together a better patch. should also fix the sound issue. That was my fuckup. I was experimenting and forgot to change it back.

Patch contains that and so much more:

1. Manually spaced out most of the script to decrease text overflow chances.
  2. Translated profile information
  3. translating Hscreen (in progress to be released in a future update)
  4. Critical hit sound bug fixed.
* Patch removed, see latest patch on later post.*

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here is the stats quickly done.. not totally sure if it is accurate. View attachment 743189
You are sort of accurate but not quite.... the stats are really as follows:

Mouth / Oral Exp (oral sounds better so that is what I was working with.

Breast Exp

Shameful aka lewdness applies.

Anal Exp

Vaginal Exp

Title

Also you only got the screen with pubic hair. there are 2 of them.

I give you an A for effort. If you could however make those changes like I listed and do the other screen I would be happy to apply your edits to the patch. yours frankly look better then mine do lol. this is all I got finished with thus far.

1595559320486.png

Reactions: Testong

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
You are sort of accurate but not quite.... the stats are really as follows:

Mouth / Oral Exp (oral sounds better so that is what I was working with.

Breast Exp

Shameful aka lewdness applies.

Anal Exp

Vaginal Exp

Title

Also you only got the screen with pubic hair. there are 2 of them.

I give you an A for effort. If you could however make those changes like I listed and do the other screen I would be happy to apply your edits to the patch. yours frankly look better then mine do lol. this is all I got finished with thus far.
Yeah no problem i can fix that and convert them so they will show up. Seems regular images won't show
up unless converted.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah no problem i can fix that and convert them so they will show up. Seems regular images won't show
up unless converted.
yeah I COULD fix that and make unconverted images work but then it would require the entire image folder to be converted so it is better to just convert it. :)

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Did a quick play through to completion. MTL takes away from it of course, but otherwise there's some pretty decent world building going on in this game, I wouldn't mind playing this as a normal game sometime if I were bored.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright folks this is the final patch:

I did my best to clean up this game and make it more palatable. This game is small but looked interesting so I wanted to give it a little love as I know many of you are probably disappointed by the MTL. I know this isn't a full translation overhaul but hopefully the changes make the experience better.

Special thanks to 1crash007 for his image translations.

path includes:

- Adjustments to text font and wordwrap adjustments
- Much of the script has manual text adjustments (by me) to make it fit the screen better. I by no means hit every line but with the adjustments i made earlier the game SHOULD be alot better but not perfect.
- H status screen translated (image translation courtesy of 1crash007 )
- Profile. H variables, Sex XP menu and Ability enhancement menu translation.
- Fixed sound bug with earlier patch.

As always report bugs to me and I will fix them. This is the last one barring any game breaking bugs.

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019

I did my best to clean up this game and make it more palatable. This game is small but looked interesting so I wanted to give it a little love as I know many of you are probably disappointed by the MTL. I know this isn't a full translation overhaul but hopefully the changes make the experience better.

path includes:

- Much of the script has manual text adjustments (by me) to make it fit the screen better. I by no means hit every line but with the adjustments i made earlier the game SHOULD be alot better but not perfect.

As always report bugs to me and I will fix them. This is the last one barring any game breaking bugs.
I think you zipped the wrong folder (date instead of data)

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
excuse me good sir but why its V2 ? is it different from V1 from the link above ???
no its same version v1 just different name although the files are encoded in japanese so make sure u change it accordingly
before u unzip it or else just download from the links given in the Thread
MTL is Machine translation mainly to convert jap games to comedical english games once i get the latest version will edit the MTL so that it makes more sense

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
no its same version v1 just different name although the files are encoded in japanese so make sure u change it accordingly
before u unzip it or else just download from the links given in the Thread
MTL is Machine translation mainly to convert jap games to comedical english games once i get the latest version will edit the MTL so that it makes more sense
i see tks alot . so basically , the game is translated but not that good ? maybe have some wrong typo ?

Pandragon12

Jan 26, 2020

path includes:

so I wanted to ask but how do I apply this patch? because I must be screwing up because when I drag and drop it somehow screw it over entirely because eveything except that sexual menu and I think bp points reverts to Japanese.

Either I am making a huge mistake or something is wrong in the patch.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
here the save at the gallery for anyone to dl (Save File 1)
finally beat the stupid dragon loli, was hard af. u can use hero potion here since after the dragon loli the rest is pretty much easy clear.
Got a virgin clear, though virgin or not doesn't seen to affect ending.
additionally, after clear can unlock all CG so dun need to lose purposely

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes