Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Im waiting until theres no bug in this game and can be played normally

Maybe a patch???
Been playing for hours last night and literally only had one bug and it did not get in the way of progressing through the game. Are you trying to play on android or something?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Using the compressed version, and upon hitting the first battle it has problems loading. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ View attachment 1208197
The Guy who compressed fucked Up some Pictures Missing. Download the original and Put Battleback 2 in the compressed folder
If any of you still have the previous compressed version download the zip below and extract in your ''game'' folder.
There was a conflict with the images when compressing most likely due to them being in japanese.
It should be all of the missing images, but I can't play through the entire game to be sure.

I'm uploading the new full compressed version again right now.

Reactions: nenlee

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yesss.. joiplay
H scene wont show and cant save
The game was never designed for android and unfortunately due the unique nature of how the game was built, I don't think you should be expecting any sort of fixes because the game isn't broken, you are just using a platform that it was never designed for. The Hscenes are packed into the .exe file (incredibly strange first time seeing that.) and saving is done through a plugin added to the game. You can try playing with the compressed version, because it seems like some android users are having more luck with it, but the fact still remains this game was not designed to be played on android so there is no guarantee it is going to work.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
T
The game was never designed for android and unfortunately due the unique nature of how the game was built, I don't think you should be expecting any sort of fixes because the game isn't broken, you are just using a platform that it was never designed for. The Hscenes are packed into the .exe file (incredibly strange first time seeing that.) and saving is done through a plugin added to the game. You can try playing with the compressed version, because it seems like some android users are having more luck with it, but the fact still remains this game was not designed to be played on android so there is no guarantee it is going to work.
Thankyou for the explanation.

Too bad i will skip this games.
I.enjoying play the first game

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Are there any footjob scenes at all, I don't really see how to unlock the footjob skill

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Could anyone give me a hint as to how I might be able to tweak the game code so that enemies only penetrate the player anally, and never vaginally or orally?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The game use a custom plugin for saving instead of the default one

Link to plugin:

I assume it's incompatible with normal save edit, as when I open the save in notepad it also have a different opening structure which might interfere with the editor, I suggest to just install cheat menu plugin to the game if you want to cheat in stuff.

Ark of Artemis save file
View attachment 1208208

Other game's save file
View attachment 1208209

Overwriting save do work tho, so that might be your side
Yeah it was. managed to get cheat engine to work but when I couldn't overwrite, it's because save editor never closed the game save out even though I closed the save editor app. First time I had that happen, but CTRL ALT delete and task manager worked. forced it closed.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Very nice game, simple and the story is not bad. For those that still wonder its a sequel to last embryo but has very few mentions to the previous story so you can still enjoy it without playing last embryo and the story will continue to what looks like to be the next game called The Last Fantasma.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just finished the game, It's alright, although short and easy to complete, and filled with typical anime tropes but not a bad game.

Mar 26, 2019
If any of you still have the previous compressed version download the zip below and extract in your ''game'' folder.
There was a conflict with the images when compressing most likely due to them being in japanese.
It should be all of the missing images, but I can't play through the entire game to be sure.

I'm uploading the new full compressed version again right now.
AS you said, the Japanese files are Missing from "fasttravel, Animation ls,battle back 2 and tilesets" it's honestly No big Deal and easy to fix

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
IMO not my cup of tea, can't seem to beat any bosses after losing to the angel, the mark is to strong, i've been at this for hours and i can't seem to beat ANY of them, so from my experience i would say no, but the game looks good regardless, good job!

wenasi

Oct 25, 2018
This seems kind of unplayable once your mark penalty reaches ~+50. Spending 70% of the fights stunned is very frustrating

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This seems kind of unplayable once your mark penalty reaches ~+50. Spending 70% of the fights stunned is very frustrating
That's kind of the point. A virgin run is pretty trivial.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes