jasterx17

May 20, 2019
question how do I get past the guard in the town, that doesn't let me go to the other area, i have 100 lust but she still doesn't wanna go.

Reactions: Rouge

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Also looking for the answer to this one, nobody replied yet. (getting past the guard in the lower left of the town)

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Also looking for the answer to this one, nobody replied yet. (getting past the guard in the lower left of the town)
Find Levi in box of carrorts then return to the room , after that talk with commander Aris and ull be able to leave town

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
She is in the forest of Divine protection / the First forest.in the tent where the first Merchant was.
Weird they put her in such an out of the way place, but good to know.

How did you get the futanari scenes with some of the companions i never got an option?
You need to get some mushrooms (I think the Soul Forest drops them?) and buy the futanari drug from the item seller.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Finished the game.....

Really.... really enjoyed the dramatic and touching music and credits.... with Claudia getting fucked in every orifice

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Not looking for how to leave town, in the lower left of town there's a guard that warns you about the slums, can't seem to figure out how to get past him to enter the slums.

schlag

May 20, 2019
Wait, is it possible to beat the angel boss in the forest? Or does she just defeat you regardless of what you do?
you can defeated her in battle but storyline you get the curse ) -25%) which is where the story leads you to find the three treasures

schlag

May 20, 2019
So i got to lv 12 and enemies no longer fight, i just walk trough them and they die, i didn't know this was possible.
its earthbound :p the one thing that also made the game great once you were strong enough

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Tip for those having trouble with fights and combat in general: weakness are your friends, though the bulk of things seem to be weak to ice or fire aside from boss angels being weak to darkness much/all of the time. It's also important to level up your spells by buying the boosts at the item merchant inside the inn of the 2nd town.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes