AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
I downloaded the regular uncompressed game and all H-scenes are fine for me. I unlocked them all after finished the mostly virgin run. And they are all there have not seen any that are missing.

I am thinking maybe bad download, or did you apply a patch to a steam game or something? The uncompressed normal game is complete needing no patch of any kind. (win 10 system 16 gig ram, ryzen 9 3900 12 core RTX 2070 Super)

EDIT >>> I downloaded fro the NOPY server.
Well, I downloaded from the server and didn't apply any patches. Testing the archived files found no errors so I don't think it's a problem with the download, especially since everything works just fine, and ONLY the H pictures are blank in the game folder, all other pictures are visible there just fine.

Reactions: Aomi9

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, I downloaded from the server and didn't apply any patches. Testing the archived files found no errors so I don't think it's a problem with the download, especially since everything works just fine, and ONLY the H pictures are blank in the game folder, all other pictures are visible there just fine.
I just did a normal extraction as I remember, did you by any chance maybe do a bandizip and force Japanese extraction?

Just a thought, probably no help, just trying to help you figure it out.

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
I just did a normal extraction as I remember, did you by any chance maybe do a bandizip and force Japanese extraction?

Just a thought, probably no help, just trying to help you figure it out.
Also did a normal extraction, have no idea what bandizip is.. o.o;
Either way I appreciate the response, and since I found the missing pictures from the compressed download it should be working fine now for me. I'm just tilted that the pictures from the regular download are not whole from the get go. I don't see how some people can get working 100% pictures from the download while others don't get the working H pictures from it (empty pictures instead). You can see at least one other person in the thread before me who had the same issue with the normal version download with missing working H pictures (to be clear, the files are there but they are empty pictures without any content, and just the H ones, with the non H ones being intact).

Reactions: Jer0Far and taglag

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is there a continuation? the ending seems to imply there will be a follow up.

edit: last of fantasma or something like that, is going to be the sequel it seems well can't wait this game was short but good!

Apr 8, 2018
Escuse me good sir/madam but would u be so kind as to provide me the sauce of ur signature I been searching it manually using saucenao and other engines but it doesnt seem to find it would truly appreciate it.

From one man of culture to another
It has the same source as my avatar which is entitled "Enkou Ojisan" code for nhentai is 236056. copy pasted from my profile lol

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Otaku Plan isn't the developer, is the publisher:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
I feel myself betrayed by da game. I wish I could grind for a few hours and kill that bitch a few hundred times over and the one time I kill she survives? Damn wolf, at least warn us.

Reactions: taglag

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Ark of Artemis [v1.1] [Otaku Plan] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.92GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (521MB): Workupload
*All archives are already decompiled, which means you can see/extract all the cg's without any additional tool.
Edit: Fixed missing images. If you still have the previous compressed version download the missing image zip attached below and extract in your ''game'' folder.

Just to clarify for some people, you can't use save editor online to cheat, what you need is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Dude your missing file data literally useless on first battle, can you give me the new one

CryoWolf

Nov 8, 2017
A single combat rape scene and a single consensual scene with a beastially bodied deity with human intelligence.
Do you happen to know how to obtain the consensual scene with Managarm other from the "unlock all" post-game?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Do you happen to know how to obtain the consensual scene with Managarm other from the "unlock all" post-game?
Don't know for sure, but I suspect it's something to do with lewdness levels at the time right before the last mission.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
That's because the Game is *packed* see the Game.exe of nearly 900mb. If you unpack it. Everything will be fine and dandy.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Guys I got black screen on uncompressed one, I can still move but screen completely blacK. did i need reinstall it other than pixel drain one?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Can anyone help me please.
How do u get the complete surrender achievments - giving up doesnt rly work and i dunno what to try next :(

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Im having a problem regarding the hentai scenes. Im just seeing only text in hentai scene.

Im using JOIPLAY latest version.

Does anyone know how to solve this bug?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Im having a problem regarding the hentai scenes. Im just seeing only text in hentai scene.

Im using JOIPLAY latest version.

Does anyone know how to solve this bug?
Depending where u downloaded it ur missing the r 18 patch
try patch it its free just some seconds of googling :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes