Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I've tried to add the patch and game exe together but if someone won't mind making a zip of both of them together I would be very appreciative

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
That's actually the sequel of "Last Embryo" if I understand correctly the synopsis.

And I was impatient to discover the next part of the story, going to play it asap. :)
Lol, if you understand that synopsis, I'll be impressed.
First, the world was destroyed.
Then, despite this, a girl got a letter sent by the Chilvalric Order, an order which exists on a destroyed world.
Then she headed to a continent... presumably on the destroyed world, so... a destroyed continent.
Along the way, she was attacked by angels, who were not content with just destroying the world, but also want to destroy this girl.
At some point following this, she gained the power of the divine weapon. Excalibur? Longinus? Khryselakatos (Artemis's bow)?
She then repelled the angels, whether or not it was with the divine weapon is not mentioned.
Then she ran into a divine beast sealed in ice. Face-first? Was it in an iceberg and her ship hit it?
"but this made her be involved in a series of terrible troubles."
Ah, so, it was a shipwreck, and then she had to fight off sea creatures, and then she was stranded on a desert island for months...
Or maybe after running head-first into the giant ice cube, she broke her nose, and the broken nose got infected, and now she needs surgery to have the infection cleaned out.
"Can Claudia's fate still be in her own hands?"
Not if she can't get off that desert island and/or survive the surgery.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Lol, if you understand that synopsis, I'll be impressed.
First, the world was destroyed.
Then, despite this, a girl got a letter sent by the Chilvalric Order, an order which exists on a destroyed world.

Then she ran into a divine beast sealed in ice. Face-first? Was it in an iceberg and her ship hit it?
"but this made her be involved in a series of terrible troubles."
Ah, so, it was a shipwreck, and then she had to fight off sea creatures, and then she was stranded on a desert island for months...
Or maybe after running head-first into the giant ice cube, she broke her nose, and the broken nose got infected, and now she needs surgery to have the infection cleaned out.
"Can Claudia's fate still be in her own hands?"
Not if she can't get off that desert island and/or survive the surgery.
Poor choice of words apparently. Rather than sometimes after the world was destroyed, it's actually sometimes after angels attacked, or after angels conquered most of the world. And that "ran into" is more like "encountered".

Jokes aside, I actually wanted your scenario to be the game's storyline. The prequel game has a good pacing and good combination of comedy and feels. This one's pacing is a whack and too much into feels.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Poor choice of words apparently. Rather than sometimes after the world was destroyed, it's actually sometimes after angels attacked, or after angels conquered most of the world. And that "ran into" is more like "encountered".

Jokes aside, I actually wanted your scenario to be the game's storyline. The prequel game has a good pacing and good combination of comedy and feels. This one's pacing is a whack and too much into feels.
Poor translation, more like.
"ran into" is a pretty normal phrase for "encountered." My issue with it had more to do with the lack of detail. I mean, yeah, it shouldn't be telling you the whole story, but this was just a random series of events in a row, followed by a question that had no weight because the text before it didn't give it any.
Anyway, I just wrote that because I thought it would be fun to try to make something coherent, if silly, out of it.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Poor translation, more like.
"ran into" is a pretty normal phrase for "encountered." My issue with it had more to do with the lack of detail. I mean, yeah, it shouldn't be telling you the whole story, but this was just a random series of events in a row, followed by a question that had no weight because the text before it didn't give it any.
Anyway, I just wrote that because I thought it would be fun to try to make something coherent, if silly, out of it.
I feel like this is just pretty typical of translated anime games. There are all kinds of weird turns of phrase in this one. I just got used to it after playing a bunch of them

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
the majority of the scene? using flat girl or the busty one?
The MC isn't flat at all. Her normal clothes are a mage/lady attire that conceals her bust size, while her battle form is a more exposed clothes. Now, H-scenes are mostly done with exposed clothes or naked so you can enjoy it just fine.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is disappointing from the first.

1. Your not playing Sill
2. No party says your traveling with Elf girl but it's just you in battles
3. Not running into corruption areas by accident the game says.. this area you don't want to come into
4. Original game had male angels now all are only female?

Seriously how did the second game turn out so bad? Game is overall bad compared to the first and super short. The character was all whiny and boring. The unlock gallery is a fucking joke.. So I went to view a damn trap scene and the damn thing would not fucking end not even a damn escape would end the fucking scene.. down to 0 hp and mana and it still fucking kept going!.. All I want in a damn gallery is the art not the damn full scenes themselves.

Last edited:

wraithnol

Apr 19, 2021
for anyone having black screen or h-scenes dont appear at all, try update your gpu driver and win 10. I dont know if this problem exist only in win 10 or not

i played this game first using geforce 210 and i was having black screen in h scene, after i got my GT 1030 back all h-scene appear even i can see the h picture in the game folder

Nov 20, 2020
I'm noticing in the actual scenes in game with the futanari medicine the characters don't seem to show having a penis when used but in the file pictures it does show them with. Is this an oversight or did I miss something?

Apr 8, 2021
Is there a definitive answer as to how to get the H-scenes working for everyone or there are many different problems for lots of different people and so that makes it too hard to find an answer?

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a definitive answer as to how to get the H-scenes working for everyone or there are many different problems for lots of different people and so that makes it too hard to find an answer?
My H-Scenes work fine by just downloading straight from the NOPY link. Honestly, the game seems unfinished and untested, so it might just work to download a couple versions and see which one works.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
someone said something about stage cg, i looked at pg1 the gangbang i suppose would be stage?

it's not...I got it from the lil kid in town, dunno what triggered it...but after the heart-eyes, he invites his friends. (and oddly enough, after i cleared the game and went to the kids ev, it didn't show that part of it... just ingame did only)

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
So uh how in the world are you suposed to beat elune at the begging to be able to do a virgin run it just seems impossible to me.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes