EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LUzjv2.png

Overview:
In 2069, monsters are forced to hide among people to kill and rape civilians. But thanks to the international organization Armagon, people can not be afraid of them. The investigators of Armagon undergo the hardest training to fight monsters. And every year there are fewer and fewer monsters. We will not let monsters take over humanity again!!! As it was a thousand years ago.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-14
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: XDeysX - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

BsAcAK.png G9dAsP.png gcaQQ3.png Lc_pim.png +lF5iF.png M8XHFa.png +O_2pF.png Q6XPKb.png Uk2Dze.png Ul61Wj.png V9qykN.png A6UNGs.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Games looks very interesting, 2069 must be a nice year;)… I mean except for the monsters

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kmon13

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
my love sword is ready to fight those monsters, specially the monster girls :ROFLMAO:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So is the mc another dull hyuuman again? :whistle::coffee:
I was hoping to play as a monster girl for a change, maybe go hyuuman hunting, train a couple pets... maybe start my own cult that would worship me and bring me sacrifices... but doesn't look like i'm in luck this time.
Such a shame that devs have trouble with imagination these days. :sneaky: :coffee:

Last edited:

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I tried it out and its extremely short on top of that I still have no idea who the "male protagonist" is as the game for now jumps between different characters that you also make choices for + a game with characters made in koikatsu although well made without sex animations is just not good enough for me personally but we'll see what the future holds.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote