Changelog:
  • New Episode
  • New main menu background
  • Added new sex animations
  • Fixed error

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok wait for someone to play this new update to see if they have figured out the protagonist yet.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
I think the KILL aspect wouldn't quite work with the prostitution angle, most clients would prefer to come out alive after visiting a prostitution.
They're supposed to want to take over humanity, good vs evil and all that.
lmao assisted suicide by succubus

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I played the first update, So I'll give the second update a go again sometime soon.. But as a fan of monster girls, I got to ask, its treating all the dark eye monsters as the villain's to be terminated. Will their be anydark eyes that are neutral towards humans, or would help the MC ? (or be owned/loyal to him ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) THey seem like the powerful monster girls afterall. I kinda consided the male as the main MC. So I went with his options. Could be I read too many manga, and love the setting of the MC having his own monster girl weapon (as he seemed just like an investigator with lacking offense). Or something like Hellsing. If the MC )male dude) was a man of many secrets, it probably be interesting too ^_~

And no.. I wasnt going to choose kill her to the fox girl.... :p fluff her tail, yes. but kill no

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I have to say, i am absolutely no fan of future like worlds, but looking at the picture the game look really good and well made, so i am willing to give it a try

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After reading the first page i guess its multiple.
Sadly thats not for me, i only play one protagonist per game...and seeing the missing lesbian tag i could never play the female here...too bad, the graphics look nice :(

dougs

Jan 21, 2019
The English could be improved. It's easy to understand what the author means, but they choose the wrong words and/or phrasing. It's something that could easily be edited by a fluent speaker into a decent read. The art is nice.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What kind of transformations are in this? Also, is it a choice in male or female protagonist at the beginning that you use for the entire game, or is it a game that swaps back and forth between male and females? Or does that mean it is m2f or f2m? So many questions that could be answered by adding new tags to the system.....lol

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is the protagonist male or female?
From what it looked like, its two/duel MCs with different PoVs, but you choose which one took actions for your story. One looked like a combatant role, and the other looked like a detective role. Who were told by the boss to work together. That was on the first release.

Reactions: XiLin

grig926

Jan 13, 2019
sorry guys, but the developer has not been in touch since the beginning of November, the content of what will happen next is absolutely unknown

• Sad
Reactions: lTTMl
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote