Others Arma's Quest [v0.14.3] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

lionessandrea

Jun 2, 2017
It crashes every time I try to launch a level, doesnt matter if its the actual level or one of the test levels. The background half-loads in and then it just crashes. Any ideas?

s1cc

Aug 27, 2020
I have a problem can somebody tell me how to get and where to get those two things cause I can't find a way how?
You need to jump off the platform on the left and keep holding right. There is a Bug that you can jump on.
If the timing is too hard you can also spam the jump button while falling.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Fun game but there is bug that after masturbation the controls are stuck and I can't move anymore :/

meatboomjl

Nov 24, 2020
Ayo, lead animator of the project here, if you guys have any sorta gripes about the animation quality or gripes about the animation content in general, feel free to reply to this comment if you happen to see it, also feel free to suggest additions, but i can't promise i'll be able to cater towards them, (we wanna finish the game after all lol).
Hope you guys have enjoyed the progress we were able to make, thanks to staff additions we will be able to update the game even more often (we do be kinda needing someone that could compose songs for the game, sound stuff is not in any of the current staff's expertise).
Thanks a lot for the interest.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Ayo, lead animator of the project here, if you guys have any sorta gripes about the animation quality or gripes about the animation content in general, feel free to reply to this comment if you happen to see it, also feel free to suggest additions, but i can't promise i'll be able to cater towards them, (we wanna finish the game after all lol).
Hope you guys have enjoyed the progress we were able to make, thanks to staff additions we will be able to update the game even more often (we do be kinda needing someone that could compose songs for the game, sound stuff is not in any of the current staff's expertise).
I'd like to see more m/m content, potentially a male progatonist or gender bending option to have Arma be a male.

• Haha
Reactions: axl2396

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
I'd like a "struggling system" in game. :D

Reactions: Astrolucidity

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
I would love if this game got a android port.
Or someway i can play this on android.... since i don't have a computer...
(...also is there gonna be playable characters.. maybe to help tell certain parts of the story, and help flesh out the world or tell how the events/obsticals you encountered happened to trigger.)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes