Others Arma's Quest [v0.14.3] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

meatboomjl

Nov 24, 2020
I'd like to see more m/m content, potentially a male progatonist or gender bending option to have Arma be a male.
Making another playable character is a thing that might take a bit more effort than i'd like to admit, tho i can say i do have some ideas for genderbending scenarios eventually and some animations that don't directly feature arma in them, so m/m might be a thing, but not gonna be a development focus i'm sorry to say.

• Sad
Reactions: FruityBatJosh

meatboomjl

Nov 24, 2020
I would love if this game got a android port.
Or someway i can play this on android.... since i don't have a computer...
(...also is there gonna be playable characters.. maybe to help tell certain parts of the story, and help flesh out the world or tell how the events/obsticals you encountered happened to trigger.)
i'm afraid an android port is not in our plans, mostly because we believe it wouldn't be able to retain the reactive nature of the gameplay, and would result in an objectively inferior experience for someone playing with a touch screen.
we plan to make the game very light so even cheap computers might be able to run it eventually.
when it comes to, i believe you meant NPCs, we will have those eventually, but they're not a current focus of the development atm.

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Have the devs said when the game might be finished? Am considering just waiting til it's done and then buying it.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Gotta say. the game is pretty good. Not really fapworthy, but is still a good game! I might actually put some money on this.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
How does one access the test stages? Not seeing anything after I beat the first level or in the level select screen

Jan 13, 2020
Navigation on the latest version seems to be a bit messy - if you're unable to use the cursor to select the arrows to switch between levels, I had the same issue. You should be able to use keyboard controls to highlight the arrows on level select and access the test stages that way.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes