Others Arma's Quest [v0.14.3] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
It's alive, the new demo has completely re-done level visuals, a new enemy, and a boss fight at the end among other changes.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Holy shit. Some abysmal choices for move sets in this game. Animations are great, but for an overhauled first level, they've definitely fucked the combat. You dash is clunky as all hell, the enemy move sets completely negate your movement, especially the ridiculous range of the boss and the Horseman.

Y'all need to revisit these move sets, because this is just tedious. Not to mention the final phase of the boss fight with the rising water that prevents you from using higher ground or dodging through the boss, so you're forced to try and jump over his moves, even though that's slow and his hitboxes are taller than the animations.

Yikes.

Jun 13, 2017
Holy shit. Some abysmal choices for move sets in this game. Animations are great, but for an overhauled first level, they've definitely fucked the combat. You dash is clunky as all hell, the enemy move sets completely negate your movement, especially the ridiculous range of the boss and the Horseman.

Y'all need to revisit these move sets, because this is just tedious. Not to mention the final phase of the boss fight with the rising water that prevents you from using higher ground or dodging through the boss, so you're forced to try and jump over his moves, even though that's slow and his hitboxes are taller than the animations.

Yikes.
master parrying. then the game gets stupid easy.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
gj devs. I like it. I had a lot of fun beating the boss over and over. I like the huge extra stun reward for parrying her(?) moves, too.
Also, I'd like more projectile enemies. And, maybe some minigames like "Parry the Ball" from third strike.

I'm going to buy this game full price on release if this quality keeps up, for sure.

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know where all the gems are? Even with the added sound effects, the low volume and range still make them hard to find without some serious wall hugging everywhere.
As for the update, i love it! It might as well be called the smooth update because everything is just so smooth! The movement, the combat, the animations, even the bugs you jump off had their hitbox fixed! Aside from the occasional hitch in performance, everything feels fantastic! Although i think there needs to be a tutorial to clear up some things like whether the dash has i-frames or not, or what the purpose of the roll is, or even how to jump off the red bugs. Came back and didnt even remember there was a parry. Anyways, this has made it onto the list of one of my favourite lewd platformers, and better yet, it's a furry game!
Devs really outdid themselves with this one!

Last edited:

Oley67

Apr 4, 2018
your link dose not work
right click, save the file as, change the tab at the bottom to all files(assuming you're on windows), and put.7z at the end of the name to save it as a 7zip file then you should be able to extract the files into the proper format to put in the save directory. I hope this helps anybody who needs it

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes