wa07

Feb 4, 2018
futa game of gaptax selling is just about 1/3 compare to other game, dont know why he alway make futa after a good sell game
Maybe because not every dev wants to work on same/similar game after they just made one. I rather have the dev work on a genre that he enjoys, is passionate about than being forced to work on what he doesn't currently feel like.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
I'm hyped for the DLC translation. How many new scenes does Carla get? Was it something like 3-4? Which is nice since she already had only 4 scenes in the base game. I know that Carla is just a side character and is not the main focus of the game but it would have been nice if some of her stuff was more "consistent". With your wife you know where she is at and the information that you are provided with lets you paint a picture. With Carla it just feels like is to many gaps as to what happened. How did it start, were there signs that it was going to happen. Is there a reason why it only happens with Dalton's route? Especially since the other dude is the one making videos with your wife. And yet with the kid you don't get Carla's content either. Or is this because the Tony guy (is that his name?) under the direct command of Dalton and that once Dalton gets found out he also leaves?

One thing about some NTR games that do stick out to me and I'm not sure which are some other good examples of said games. But you do have some NTR games where NTR is avoidable but you have a choice of you never leaving the side of your girlfriend and not letting anyone hangout with her, or you can run around and cheat on her with some other girls and in the process of doing that she gets lonely and starts cheating on you with someone else.

There is a doujin that I recall reading that was NTR but it was also sort of a swingers type of thing. Where the girlfriend was not really happy with the sex with MC and ended up doing it with the foreign neighbor but while this was happening the foreign neighbors wife was getting lonely and then she and MC started doing it. So all 4 are cheating on each other type of thing. They also don't know that they are cheating on each other and by the end of the story both of the wives are pregnant but don't know who the father is. An adjacent to NTR would be Cuckolding? Where MC knows about what is happening and is even okay with it happening and is encouraging it to an extent.

That one nympho priestess game is one of the few that seem to have something like that, however they don't have the same system as this game where it's implied and you can even wander around and catch them in the act type of thing and then watched what happened in the recollection room. Its more of what the prequel to this game had with gameplay being split between MC and their significant other. Which aftering hearing about the process is actually rather difficult since you have to put more thought into it, in order for both scenes to make sense, which is a lot of hard work.

I guess part of this particular post is looking for recommendations.

Also I ended up playing the Yado Kasegi game and while the actual H stuff was limited the other parts of the game were not bad at all. It was actually fun. The last time I played a great sim H game was Brother sin flash game on new grounds. There was an attempt on a sequel but that one just seemed to involved.

Reactions: masamakke

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Quick report for current translation

1. My translation is all finished.
2. I've been playtesting the game a bit with my current translation patch, and so far I haven't found any bugs related to gameplay within my playthrough.
3. I have tried to manually unlock the DLC scene by myself and haven't found any bugs that make it unavailable to unlock specific scenes so far.
4. I've done any proofreading for the DLC H-Scene and haven't found any text that overflows the dialog box. If you found any, please let me know.
5. I have patched the CG for the base game by Kagura version to uncensor it. Unfortunately, the CG for the DLC content is still partially censored.

I’m currently using Edited MTL with Sugoi for this translation project. While I rewrite or heavily modify every line in the game to ensure clarity and context, I don’t categorize my work as a "Fan Translation," as that term has become quite ambiguous. It’s often unclear whether it refers to a manual translation, edited MTL, or even raw MTL. Although I invest significant effort into improving and adapting the MTL translations to fit the context of each scene, I still ultimately rely on a machine for my initial translation.

I almost forgot. Keep in mind English is my third language, so you may expect some poor writing or grammar in some dialogs.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

2. I've been playtesting the game a bit with my current translation patch, and so far I haven't found any bugs related to gameplay within my playthrough.
3. I have tried to manually unlock the DLC scene by myself and haven't found any bugs that make it unavailable to unlock specific scenes so far.
4. I've done any proofreading for the DLC H-Scene and haven't found any text that overflows the dialog box. If you found any, please let me know.
5. I have patched the CG for the base game by Kagura version to uncensor it. Unfortunately, the CG for the DLC content is still partially censored.

I’m currently using Edited MTL with Sugoi for this translation project. While I rewrite or heavily modify every line in the game to ensure clarity and context, I don’t categorize my work as a "Fan Translation," as that term has become quite ambiguous. It’s often unclear whether it refers to a manual translation, edited MTL, or even raw MTL. Although I invest significant effort into improving and adapting the MTL translations to fit the context of each scene, I still ultimately rely on a machine for my initial translation.

I almost forgot. Keep in mind English is my third language, so you may expect some poor writing or grammar in some dialogs.

I have a question. is there a web API for sugoi?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

a90j1robc6x11.gif

knjast

Sep 17, 2017

Is the censored/uncesored referring to the comms scenes' blurred images, or actual censorship?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018

First thanks a lot for your work if it wasn't for you we should have waited a long time for the dlc,even the work on Zanseki Exwell was great.
And lastly, thank you for not giving up on the project,i hope in the future that you will continue to translate because you are
precise and professional a rare thing this days.
Don't dissapear :)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is the censored/uncesored referring to the comms scenes' blurred images, or actual censorship?
It's not that difficult, the base game is uncensored + partial censored DLC at the moment the dlc has only been released in Japan, therefore the law forces them to pixelate genitals when Kagura translates the DLC it will come to us without censorship, but of course you can either wait for the kagura version/uncesored DLC or play the chubby cat version now, the rest is up to you

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes