Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Are there any that employ the same mechanics as in the route ( mc being oblivious to whats happening r8 in front of him and doing nothing to stop it )?

I've already played most of them btw
Pretty demanding specific are we? Well I can also think of
Wife stealing inn
Loretta brand new job
Divine Iron Awakening
Girlfriend tapes (sorta)
Yuri and Claire (sorta)
If you want more
I might just make it quick and quote other recommendations i made before to other people

Games from Atelier Sakura - almost all of them some way or another fit
Games from NTRMan - Adelaide Inn fits the most
Games from Soraue - the dangerous changes and the 5 days of separation series fits
Games from Hangover Cat - not really but close enough
Games from shirachiku castella - same as Hangover
The recent Minako countryside wife
The old classics Inn my wife , Knightess Whore, Ntr bar phyllis , Karma Rain , Warped Desires Shelly
Let me think. If you mean rpgm i know a few
Curse of Kubel
Engraved Pleasure
Makina
Tina
Fleeting Iris
Scars of Summer
Kiara knight of icicle
Dark Hero Party
Knightess Whore
Minako beloved wife
Inn my wife
NTR Knight
Deceived by the host
Modern Pink Elf rpg

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Shared by semolos , Translated by ChubbyCat
Please report any missing tags.

Full Save

Battle Armor Sorgante [v1.09] [GapTax] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [213 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it possible to get kagura compressed version?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Nah, you will not get me to do my best while being accused of crimes, jump through hoops, kiss off. Done delete

Megatronus

Jan 2, 2018
Kagura's version uses a different encryption code so obviously the old patch won't work for static noise removal.

Here's a patch that does work with the Steam version.
static_n_noise_removal

I also disabled the noise from the coms since old patch didn't. If want to keep that then don't overwrite CBR_picNoise.js and if you did you can just uncomment the code.

fix untranslated texts
Fantastic!

Step 1: Install the Kagura patch if you downloaded the Steam version. To be doubly certain, make sure to not have system locale to Japanese, otherwise the patch might not run.

Step 2: Extract the patch from Mega then simply override the files in the main game folder and the calls during battle will be crystal clear.

1718776897907.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
that error is an error that has not been fixed, is an empty mission where you do not have to shoot or anything at the moment you shoot the game breaks you just have to go through the areas without pressing the z shooting button
Is this a mission that's only available if you do the Harry route? Because I don't remember a mission where you don't shoot at stuff.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is this a mission that's only available if you do the Harry route? Because I don't remember a mission where you don't shoot at stuff.
I think so because that mission is empty, you don't have to do anything, it's just like they deploy the protagonist in an empty place so he can harass his wife while she's working. Gaptax never fixed it and said just don't shoot and move around the stage and see the images.

According to Kagura's tech support, they are trying to fix that error for their version, but at the moment there is no news on Discord, maybe if they release 1.4

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Pretty demanding specific are we? Well I can also think of
Wife stealing inn
Loretta brand new job
Divine Iron Awakening
Girlfriend tapes (sorta)
Yuri and Claire (sorta)
If you want more
I might just make it quick and quote other recommendations i made before to other people
NTR Knight, Kiara, Scars are really good so far!
Thx for the recs!

the rest i've played

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes