LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
I'm somehow not aware how to get the scenes with the other female officer. Always when I talk to her she offers only options to change my mech equipment.

Jul 30, 2018
Wrong. This game has a "true ending"

You have to go the Naji route and tell her the way she's dressing is a bit too bold 3 times in a row, then confront Naji and tell him Eleanor is your wife.

She has the MC's baby and there's a happy ending. Its boring and has no sex scenes.

But it has your copium pipe packed full for you wee boys showing up in an NTR thread to complain about NTR
i literally just complain that this NTR is too weak :I
but okay :)

Crasher995

Jun 28, 2020
Having bought this game on steam and completing the game, I have some thoughts.

The Mecha sections were the best part. Not for how they controlled, but seeing the reactions Eleanor gave when she was with either of the two guys. It was really hot and was the best part bar none.

The game is very linear, surprisingly, so compared to the previous game that is similar to this one. That doesn’t make it bad, but I felt like not having the ability to Cris cross between route was a mistake. Particularly because Henry the route is so bare bones. I like the Mech but I wish there was something else. Like, if Elenore was able to get both the Seregent and Colonel relationship almost to Max, maybe they could have a threesome scene.

I liked the Shota section as well. Especially with all the scenes that they implemented into it.

All in all, I’d give this game 8.5/10. The game is close to perfect. It’s just needs a few things to nudge it to the finish line. And hopefully the DLC, once it gets added to Steam, completes that.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Having bought this game on steam and completing the game, I have some thoughts.

The Mecha sections were the best part. Not for how they controlled, but seeing the reactions Eleanor gave when she was with either of the two guys. It was really hot and was the best part bar none.

The game is very linear, surprisingly, so compared to the previous game that is similar to this one. That doesn’t make it bad, but I felt like not having the ability to Cris cross between route was a mistake. Particularly because Henry the route is so bare bones. I like the Mech but I wish there was something else. Like, if Elenore was able to get both the Seregent and Colonel relationship almost to Max, maybe they could have a threesome scene.

I liked the Shota section as well. Especially with all the scenes that they implemented into it.

All in all, I’d give this game 8.5/10. The game is close to perfect. It’s just needs a few things to nudge it to the finish line. And hopefully the DLC, once it gets added to Steam, completes that.
I feel this way with about all games. I bet all do. We have our "I wish"
This game is still just damn good. Kinetic or not you have routes at least and.. I enjoyed it royally.
You gave it a 8.5 which means it's a really good game but of one is just looking at what you're saying it feels like 6.0.

Can you not tell the people how good the wife is? That she isn't just a push over? Even when she gets more or less blackmailed she handles it good. Not many NTR devs does this?
How she blacks you out what did mention is the best parts but maybe tell why as well? She can turn off the cam 2 cam with you when you fight to please another guy. Come back and be flustered as you are fighting. Much like you call a girl and she is telling you she's eating but you feel something is wrong. They do that feel. He even questions it afterwards. A bit realistic actually.

Can you not mention how the routes are different?
I mean you gave a good score but all you did was complain.

Okay guys.. here is what the score is 8.5 I agree. A damn great game. It has routes, it's linear but damn is this wife badass and good. The NTR is top notch. Writing to combat. Shit I could even see how much worse I got at combat when getting horny.
Also this is one of the more memorable NTR games you will play. You won't ask yourself, have I played this? You will know! And if you are an NTR fan you will wanna play it again but you may choose not to. You'd still want to though.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Not sure? Far as I know it's just a steam version with presumably better translations and more languages
Yes, there is a DLC scheduled for this summer. They are going to expand the late game, as they did with Raiohgar. The difference is that when Kagura translated Raiohgar, the DLC was already in the game and this time they have translated the base game because the DLC is still in development, they will apply to the game later when kagura finishes translating it

Besides, at first Gaptax said that this game wouldn't have DLC and one day they wake up and said: hey, we going to make a DLC and increase the content.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

ZeroHarcos

Formerly 'Guardurfi91'
Dec 26, 2018
Yes, there is a DLC scheduled for this summer. They are going to expand the late game, as they did with Raiohgar. The difference is that when Kagura translated Raiohgar, the DLC was already in the game and this time they have translated the base game because the DLC is still in development, they will apply to the game later when kagura finishes translating it

Besides, at first Gaptax said that this game wouldn't have DLC and one day they wake up and said: hey, we going to make a DLC and increase the content.
ahh that sounds nice, i loved the colonel route hope it gets a lot more content, and also only one path has an ending so i hope the other 2 will get endings as well

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

Hope you're right. I really liked this game

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
Remove Static Comms Images Patch

This patch will remove static (censored) effect from comms images. This patch was originally created by Ryuki_time; I just encrypted it with a new key to make it work with this game version. If you prefer to keep the harassment in comms a secret, don't install this patch.

Download Patch : MEGA
Original Post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/post-11776936

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having problem with black comms images when playing on JoiPlay? See this post to fix it.

View attachment 3069216
Hi. I have to latest version of the game and it's not working.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Hope you're right. I really liked this game

Thinking about it calmly, if there are 20 more scenes, there will be more than 20 CGs.
I think the number of scenes will be a good volume
I will do my best to update it around summer, before the first anniversary of the launch of Sorgante.

1706101072882.png

They are going to focus on daston new communications ntr costumes..

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019

Thinking about it calmly, if there are 20 more scenes, there will be more than 20 CGs.
I think the number of scenes will be a good volume
I will do my best to update it around summer, before the first anniversary of the launch of Sorgante.

View attachment 3743762

They are going to focus on daston new communications ntr costumes..
Yeah i think it was something like 15 for eleanor and 5 for the mechanic girl they were planning a while back

Reactions: danadana
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes