Aria

Oct 16, 2016
is the official translation in any way better than the fan translation we got before?
also, I read someone mentioned there are now 3 languages to choose from, where and how do I do that?
Don't know about the other languages or how to choose them

English translation is better than before. Really captures that hidden sex feel which is even more important for a game like this to have that nuance

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
Played for a bit - Has this switching POVs like Rai Oh Gar? Or can you only view the scenes in the recollection room?

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Damn so disappointed with this. They could have gone much raunchier with the scenes with some gangbangs and such. Instead, its all 1on1 lovey dovey just with different peps. Weak shit.
The NTR route with the officer is the best, but so many missed opportunity of him lending her to other officers, or having her gangbang some soldiers. Could've gone full Kangoku Senkan with this.

Reactions: Gorogn

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
The NTR route with the officer is the best, but so many missed opportunity of him lending her to other officers, or having her gangbang some soldiers. Could've gone full Kangoku Senkan with this.
Feels more like a harry thing and his route could use some more meat anyway

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just don’t understand how this can have like half the amount of content of the prequel :rolleyes:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Man, i wanna see this dev using other model character with slender body or maybe Married Heroine have a daughter then daughter have fiancé and bunch of old ugly basterd defile this two from a single fuck to group fuck then turn into whole city fuck. hahaha....but the husband & boyfriends can't know what happen, it's amazing, lol. The whole city greet them and congrats their marriage and fuck them in turn at wedding day, at work, schools, club. :devilish: Zzzhahahaha.......

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lethalmaniac

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does someone have a save from just before the Daston Ending?

My save bugged out and even though the game works fine, my saves are gone and I don't feel like playing through everything again just to hit the bug.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ArmoredSuitSorgante-1.01Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Android copy when?
You do realize the steam version is playable on android with joiplay right?

Almost all rpgmaker games are joiplay compatible.

This one is too if you make a mild tweak in the plugins and turn off the noise setting.

Noise setting explained:

You know how on old TVs there's like a weird fuzzy line that goes down the tv as its refreshing pixels. Makes it look more archaic and fuzzy? That's the noise setting.

If you turn it off then the game works perfectly with joiplay on android, but the video transmission no longer feels "unstable" because its now just a static image instead of a static image with noise to make it look like a transmission.

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
I'm somehow not aware how to get the scenes with the other female officer. Always when I talk to her she offers only options to change my mech equipment.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes