herpaderpderp

Jan 13, 2018
I have been lurking for a while on this thread, mostly since I have been quite enamored by this game since I first played it, and I have read a lot of people saying how RaiOh was a better game. And after playing it, I couldn´t disagree more, I was left very disappointed by most aspects of the playing experience.

This isn´t to start a discussion about which game is better, but instead, it makes me wonder if people who played this game first are more likely to find RaiOh lacking, while people who first played that game find this one more lackluster.
I played RaiOhGar first and prefer this one, but I have some thoughts as well. I am willing to concede that the first game is probably a more "rounded" experience - more varied scenes and partners and the town reacting to your wife slutting around is super hot too. But I still prefer this game because the com scenes are just so great and they're exactly my thing.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I played RaiOhGar first and prefer this one, but I have some thoughts as well. I am willing to concede that the first game is probably a more "rounded" experience - more varied scenes and partners and the town reacting to your wife slutting around is super hot too. But I still prefer this game because the com scenes are just so great and they're exactly my thing.
My biggest issue with RaiOh, beyond the fact that I came into the game with expectations from Armored Solgate, is with the very concept of how the gameplay was structured. I know a lot of people loved played as the heroine, since they got to see the H-scenes directly unlike what you need to do in this game with the memory room.
But it just didn't make much sense to me, because the H-scenes would trigger when the female lead chose to go to a specific location, it didn’t really managed to convey that she was very unwilling in the whole NTR business.

On the other hand, I will admit that Armored Solgate's gameplay is a bit lacking since from the point of view of the male lead, practically nothing happens outside of the Comms and Nagi's route, with the player having to go to the memory room to see the scenes. If the devs that put more content from the MC's viewpoint, such as catching glimpses and hearing moans of his wife throughout the game, like if the game was more of a mystery ntr type of thing, I'm sure a lot of people would have been much happier with the game.

That being said, the comms are so unbelievable hot and sexy, that I'm more than willing to look past the few flaws the game has. Unfortunately for me, RaiOh didn't have that sort of scene to entice me
Although I'm sure that a lot of people loved it, and I don’t blame them since everyone's got their own personal tastes, it just didn't seem to be fated to be a game I would enjoy.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
My biggest issue with RaiOh, beyond the fact that I came into the game with expectations from Armored Solgate, is with the very concept of how the gameplay was structured. I know a lot of people loved played as the heroine, since they got to see the H-scenes directly unlike what you need to do in this game with the memory room.
But it just didn't make much sense to me, because the H-scenes would trigger when the female lead chose to go to a specific location, it didn’t really managed to convey that she was very unwilling in the whole NTR business.

On the other hand, I will admit that Armored Solgate's gameplay is a bit lacking since from the point of view of the male lead, practically nothing happens outside of the Comms and Nagi's route, with the player having to go to the memory room to see the scenes. If the devs that put more content from the MC's viewpoint, such as catching glimpses and hearing moans of his wife throughout the game, like if the game was more of a mystery ntr type of thing, I'm sure a lot of people would have been much happier with the game.

That being said, the comms are so unbelievable hot and sexy, that I'm more than willing to look past the few flaws the game has. Unfortunately for me, RaiOh didn't have that sort of scene to entice me
Although I'm sure that a lot of people loved it, and I don’t blame them since everyone's got their own personal tastes, it just didn't seem to be fated to be a game I would enjoy.
I feel like it might be because a lot of people not only prefer playing as the female protag, but also because of the different outfits you get to wear (Which is something I liked in another of Gaptax's earlier games: ).
I'm mixed about saying Solgante is an improvement RaiOh. On one hand, the comms is a huge step up, on the other however, there are stuffs from RaiOh that should've also been used (and improvement) in Solgante like: More events outside of the base like the beach events from Raioh, more after sex hints by having stray pubes on Eleanor's face outside of comms and such.

I do hope the dlcs essentially improve this game because there are parts here and there that makes Solgante feel somewhat shorter.

Jul 27, 2020
And a lot of people like that structure, which is different from the primitive straight female POV. It's a ntr game, and the partial MC's POV improves immersion and ntr aspect of it. You can go through the game and not even watch the scenes in memory room, enjoying the mystery aspect of MC's POV, pixel art animations, different CG for scenes and hints. And that's what adds charm to the game and even a kind of realism. Not to mention it works to enhance the feel of the game's main kinks.
You're suggesting that this aspect should be completely removed, the mystery removed, the immersion in the MC's role. Because of what? Because you're too lazy to check the memory room? Cringe

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
And a lot of people like that structure, which is different from the primitive straight female POV. It's a ntr game, and the partial MC's POV improves immersion and ntr aspect of it. You can go through the game and not even watch the scenes in memory room, enjoying the mystery aspect of MC's POV, pixel art animations, different CG for scenes and hints. And that's what adds charm to the game and even a kind of realism. Not to mention it works to enhance the feel of the game's main kinks.
You're suggesting that this aspect should be completely removed, the mystery removed, the immersion in the MC's role. Because of what? Because you're too lazy to check the memory room? Cringe
I'm going to be completly honest my brother in Christ, I have no clue what you are talking about.

You are saying that me, complaining about the female lead being playable in RaiOh and experiencing the H-scenes directly, while enjoying more a game where the main character remains mostly in the dark throughout the game is somehow against the genre of Mystery NTR?

Like, either you need to re-read my post or I'm severely lacking in reading comprehension since you are seemingly accusing me of the exact opposite of what I was saying.

Jul 27, 2020
You are saying that me, complaining about the female lead being playable in RaiOh
Well, it's not RaiOh. It's way better. Because it focuses heavily on the ntr and male MC POV. Literally everything, including the scenes themselves, are built around this. And without it, the whole game falls apart.
And yes, playing as a female character in such games kills the sense of mystery, feelings of jealousy, of loss and ruin immersiveness.
There isn't a single good game built around mystery ntr where the protagonist isn't male and everything isn't built around his POV. His self-reflection.
Because what the hell kind of mystery and thrill is it when you direct the female yourself with your own hands into the hands of ugly bastards and you see everything right away?
It's the intricacies of creating the right atmosphere. If you haven't played enough games, or it's not your thing, you won't understand.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I love Raiohgar more because players can choose to both character to explore the map and unlock the ero events, while in Solgantte you need to visit recollection room to see the NTR events. But i like the simple shooter on the battle in Solgante rather tha classic turn based RPG in Raiohgar. That Turn based become annoying chore in the later game :( , if only they also add ero camera event when turn based battle start.

Raiohgar have more variations and creativity on the ero events, i remember i was surprised when i hear they add even more ero event on Raiohgar DLC. I think my only criticism for Raiohgar ero event was they need to add more poster and AV event because that route s my favorite but need to be more polished.

For Solgante i remember posted it last year, i don't like the ero events for each route doesn't have equal numbers. Colonel route has more ero events, while Naji and Harris route feels rushed and fewer. And both epilogue aftermath ero events just reharsh of previous ero events with lewder dialogue and different outfir. I think Gaptax can catch up with dealine for Naji and Harris route.

lev0nne

Nov 30, 2020
Solgante is a nice break from female POV NTR. Coms is a great idea and it doesn't waste our time on non-sex interaction between the couple. It's just relegated to the recollection room and menu, where we see the statistics and Eleanor's thoughts. It's quite exciting to explore what she was up to separately after your own actions.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes