Aug 24, 2020
do you have any rpg ntr milf game?
Play RaiOhGar, it's technically the first in the mech NTR games from GapTax, the heroine is not milf but kind of fits the bill and is the better game in general, however, this game might get better with the dlc. But imo I feel like GapTax went for quantity over quality for this game. Hoping the next game the scenes are more varied and unique. Hoping for NTR the most but wouldn't mind futa either if the mc looks good.

Reactions: Komdot
Jan 16, 2024
Play RaiOhGar, it's technically the first in the mech NTR games from GapTax, the heroine is not milf but kind of fits the bill and is the better game in general, however, this game might get better with the dlc. But imo I feel like GapTax went for quantity over quality for this game. Hoping the next game the scenes are more varied and unique. Hoping for NTR the most but wouldn't mind futa either if the mc looks good.
i played this game already... give some new milf game...like wife sex with another man or kid or old man

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have been lurking for a while on this thread, mostly since I have been quite enamored by this game since I first played it, and I have read a lot of people saying how RaiOh was a better game. And after playing it, I couldn´t disagree more, I was left very disappointed by most aspects of the playing experience.

This isn´t to start a discussion about which game is better, but instead, it makes me wonder if people who played this game first are more likely to find RaiOh lacking, while people who first played that game find this one more lackluster.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes