Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Guys any other game like this? ( particularly the daston route type )
The Soraue main trilogy (Daily life in jeopardy, Dangerous Changes Kaede Edition, Dangerous Changes Past Edition) got the main villain that is like a carbon copy of Duston
Could also check out games from NTRMan, Hangover Cat, shirachiku castella or even some that were TLed by Saikey, like the recent My Gyaru wife did it for my sake, got some Duston vibes

Reactions: RealF

herpaderpderp

Jan 13, 2018
I converted the old mod that removes the static from comm images during missions (plus the like 6 images I did myself as the original overlooked them due to a changed naming convention) to the Steam version. I skimmed through the Steam version's images and they seem to be exactly the same as the old version in terms of amount and resolution, so this is simply the old images re-encrypted to comply with the Steam version. In case there are actually new images in the Steam version, let me know.

To install, simply unpack into <game folder>\img\pictures. I recommend making a copy of the Ope folder there, in case there are problems (or you want to see static again,I know for me seeing less is more sometimes).

wa07

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not sure why would anyone even request a save file when all the scenes can be unlocked any time in recollection room.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
The Soraue main trilogy (Daily life in jeopardy, Dangerous Changes Kaede Edition, Dangerous Changes Past Edition) got the main villain that is like a carbon copy of Duston
Could also check out games from NTRMan, Hangover Cat, shirachiku castella or even some that were TLed by Saikey, like the recent My Gyaru wife did it for my sake, got some Duston vibes
Are there any that employ the same mechanics as in the route ( mc being oblivious to whats happening r8 in front of him and doing nothing to stop it )?

I've already played most of them btw

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes