SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I've tried using it both on and off. I've also tried using the F95 version from this thread, but it still pops up, unfortunately.
Unless I'm not understanding what I think it means.
View attachment 3916607 View attachment 3916609 View attachment 3916610
The only solution that I can think of is to get a 100% save and once you are in the free-roaming mode you choose to restart the game to after the prologue.
That´s the only way I can think of to get rid of the notifications popping up.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Let me guess your thought process:
Something something CG, something 3 something something.....
= 3 CGs to go
:D
It's scheduled for late august/early september so with 3 scenes left and 21 days left in august it seems good chances for august release.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Progress Report

There are two events worth of CG left, and
I've drawn all the CG for Eleanor in her military uniform that will be used in the game.
I've been working with her for about three or four years now, so it's quite moving.
Also, I was informed about the sales and price of the last update patch, but
I was relieved to see that 660 yen was not too expensive based on everyone's reaction. To be
honest, after the announcement, I was quite worried that people would say, "It's too expensive!" or "I thought it was a free update!", but
I didn't hear any of that directly, so I'm really relieved. Thank you everyone.

Well, I have two bad news for you today...

About Upload Patch
This is bad news for those of you who live outside of Japan, but
the update patch may not work properly on operating systems other than Japanese.

Since it is difficult to reproduce or verify the problem here, it seems difficult to solve the problem.

As we have already announced, we are asking KaguraGames to localize the game, so if you live outside of Japan, you may want to wait for the update patch released by KaguraGames.

Release Date
I'm sorry about this too, but it looks like it will be difficult to release it in August. We would like to announce that
the release date will be in the first half of September .

Progress Report
The Solgante update progress report that has been running since the beginning of the year
will end with the second update in August .
Therefore, if you have been paying for the Solgante update,
please cancel your subscription within this month.

We at Sorgante would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of you for your continued support every month.

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Progress Report

There are two events worth of CG left, and
I've drawn all the CG for Eleanor in her military uniform that will be used in the game.
I've been working with her for about three or four years now, so it's quite moving.
Also, I was informed about the sales and price of the last update patch, but
I was relieved to see that 660 yen was not too expensive based on everyone's reaction. To be
honest, after the announcement, I was quite worried that people would say, "It's too expensive!" or "I thought it was a free update!", but
I didn't hear any of that directly, so I'm really relieved. Thank you everyone.

Well, I have two bad news for you today...

About Upload Patch
This is bad news for those of you who live outside of Japan, but
the update patch may not work properly on operating systems other than Japanese.

Since it is difficult to reproduce or verify the problem here, it seems difficult to solve the problem.

As we have already announced, we are asking KaguraGames to localize the game, so if you live outside of Japan, you may want to wait for the update patch released by KaguraGames.

Release Date
I'm sorry about this too, but it looks like it will be difficult to release it in August. We would like to announce that
the release date will be in the first half of September .

Progress Report
The Solgante update progress report that has been running since the beginning of the year
will end with the second update in August .
Therefore, if you have been paying for the Solgante update,
please cancel your subscription within this month.

We at Sorgante would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of you for your continued support every month.
I'm glad for the guy and all but the last part kinda confuses me. Isn't Ci-en for everything, not just one proyecto?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I'm glad for the guy and all but the last part kinda confuses me. Isn't Ci-en for everything, not just one proyecto?
What he meant was that if people were paying solely for the Solgante game and the content related to it, they should stop their subscriptions since no more content will be made after the DLC. The statement is mostly so people won't get upset about the fact they will be getting content for a new game, and ask for a refund.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Interesting CG there. Harry isn't my favorite of the three, even if he is the one that pushes the 'behind the Cuck's back' stuff the most. I Would like to see some more of that, and some more 'lotion' play LOL. Where He or the others send Eleanor home a bit mussed up, and she's got to scramble to explain it.

Oh, and I remember reading that there wouldn't be anymore during combattype scenes? Pity.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Interesting CG there. Harry isn't my favorite of the three, even if he is the one that pushes the 'behind the Cuck's back' stuff the most. I Would like to see some more of that, and some more 'lotion' play LOL. Where He or the others send Eleanor home a bit mussed up, and she's got to scramble to explain it.

Oh, and I remember reading that there wouldn't be anymore during combattype scenes? Pity.
someone posted a screenshot with a new comms scene if you go back a bit you'll find it on page 50.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes