Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
The problem is that since the last change in policy, ciel stopped accepting some credit cards making it very difficult for non-japanese people to use the site.
I will probably have to wait until it gets released on steam to get it.
Was this a consequence on the Japanese end of things, Ciel's own policy change or something from it's parent company? Cannot understand why you would want people to not be able to use credit cards to pay for something. I don't like using Steam at all... but it did say something about Kagura Games. If we can still pay there via credit card for the update, it's all good.

I hope the updates make different, i think Eleanor must have anal scene, more humiliating Eleanor and put anal plug on Eleanor View attachment 3892062
If we're talking fetishes, more stuff in the home or nearby would be good. Naked APRON!!

Reactions: DicksInSpace

SorryForWut

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone else still get notifications when a recollection scene gets added even though it's turned off within the setting? I think it's bugged.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
steam version with the uncensored patch
I don't think I've encountered that bug in the Steam version. It shouldn't interfere with the overall gameplay though. Normally bugs like that happen if you are using someone's else save file.
Just to make sure, are you playing the Steam version FROM Steam or the one in this thread?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
lol, now i see all, a guy play hentai game find bug and report, and i guy try to fix bug in a hentai game.

SorryForWut

Jul 16, 2017
I don't think I've encountered that bug in the Steam version. It shouldn't interfere with the overall gameplay though. Normally bugs like that happen if you are using someone's else save file.
Just to make sure, are you playing the Steam version FROM Steam or the one in this thread?
I purchased and played the game from the steam client with a new save. I understand that it doesn't interfere with the overall gameplay, it's just a preference.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I purchased and played the game from the steam client with a new save. I understand that it doesn't interfere with the overall gameplay, it's just a preference.
I'm going to channel my inner unqualified tech support assistant, and just ask, did you try turning it on and off?
At least I'm pretty sure you could change it with something in the Key Items category.

SorryForWut

Jul 16, 2017
I'm going to channel my inner unqualified tech support assistant, and just ask, did you try turning it on and off?
At least I'm pretty sure you could change it with something in the Key Items category.
Yeah, I've tried using it both on and off. I've also tried using the F95 version from this thread, but it still pops up, unfortunately.
Unless I'm not understanding what I think it means.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 010123.png Screenshot 2024-08-10 010408.png Screenshot 2024-08-10 010454.png

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
they might find the solution for this bug since you have purchased it via steam.
depends, they offer support to a certain point, they fix critical bugs and errors in the translation and they do not fix bugs that the previous game may already have. I mean, if the notifications thing was already bad in the Japanese version, they are not going to fix it in their version. That's the developer's problem and not because of Kagura.

but who knows, post the problem in bugs report on the discord and maybe they'll fix it if they think it's worth solving

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes