anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Speaking of the above does anyone else know of any NTR games with a similar style of changing CGs where the love interest is getting sexually harassed and/or fucked mid-combat while they're ostensibly supposed to be supporting you/helping keep you alive? Bonus points if its in the same mystery NTR style of RaiOhGar and Battle Armor: Solgante.
I think this dev is like the only one that has done it, or done it in a way worth remembering. there was a new game being developed by another person that was probably inspired by this dev. but so far I have not heard of it again because it was in early stages.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Speaking of the above does anyone else know of any NTR games with a similar style of changing CGs where the love interest is getting sexually harassed and/or fucked mid-combat while they're ostensibly supposed to be supporting you/helping keep you alive? Bonus points if its in the same mystery NTR style of RaiOhGar and Battle Armor: Solgante.
At least to me these two are the only ones that come close to this mecha style however they're lower quality and one of them has basically a MTL translation

https://f95zone.to/threads/divine-iron-awakening-netorareas-final-glass.136050/

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-ki...lent-my-wife-to-my-junior-v1-0-suzuya.130182/

There's this one (which is one of my personal favs) but no mecha, it's fantasy style

https://f95zone.to/threads/engraved-pleasure-v1-11-kotori-no-aori.175107/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Giggles

CrashDragon

Sep 5, 2023
CG = Computer graphics

no, you dont need it to play the game, yes, you need it to jeet off without play the game.

and for the love of god, do not come to this site if you under 18yo.
I am over the age of 18 I'm not very tech savy and was probably dead tired when I asked that

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While not as fun as the image preview, here is the text of the report, the update is coming sooner rather than later.

Solgante/Update Work: Progress Report 14 [Notice]
Hello, this is gre.
My last article was the 200th article posted on Ci-en.
I didn't realize it, but now I realize I've been doing this for quite a long time.

Regarding the Sorgante update
Firstly, regarding the Solgante update that we have been working on up until now,
we have decided to do so in the form of an update patch.

The planned release date remains the same, from late August to early September , and the price is scheduled to be 660 yen
including tax. The additional content is
27 additional scenes, over 35 additional event CGs, plus multiple new costumes.
All of these will be available in free mode after the game is cleared.

We had planned to release this as a free update, but before we knew it, the volume had grown beyond our expectations, and the number of additional event CGs was approaching Solgante's basic 45 or more, so
unfortunately we have decided to release it as an update patch.

Regarding localization of update patches

We have decided to continue asking KaguraGames to localize additional update patches !

As you have asked, we will be able to provide an update patch for Steam etc.
However, we plan to send the data after the DLsite version is released, so the release date of the update patch has not yet been decided.

progress report

Although there were days when I couldn't work due to some previously-announced matters,
the number of scenes for which CG production remains unfinished can be counted on one hand.
As I wrote in my talk about updates, the basic number of events is more than 35, so I think it will be just short of 40.
However, some of the remaining CGs seem to require a bit of work, so it looks like it will be a difficult birth...

Other than CG production, the remaining work is to incorporate any scenes that have not yet been completed,
create update patches, and then do a final test play.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Was thinking we were overdue a post on ci-en thanks to those who posted pics and the text translation for easy viewing.

So we have a bit to wait till its translated to english in the steam update but we can at least play it before then and damn just short of 40 additional events is exciting that just shy of the base game and that already drained me dry more than a few times so definitely can't wait to play.

Also 660 yen is still cheap as hell for the update so don't mind paying for that once its translated

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The problem is that since the last change in policy, ciel stopped accepting some credit cards making it very difficult for non-japanese people to use the site.
I will probably have to wait until it gets released on steam to get it.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
The problem is that since the last change in policy, ciel stopped accepting some credit cards making it very difficult for non-japanese people to use the site.
I will probably have to wait until it gets released on steam to get it.
You can use paypal to get the DL points you need but you're right, it's too much of a hassle imo. Last time I used it, it was for his ciel page and even then it was a pain going through paypal cause of my bad history with them. I love the artist and am going to support him by paying the patch once it's out, even though I'll upload it up here (unless someone else beat me to it). :ROFLMAO: Won't try the patch tho till steam releases their translation, but for you guys. (y)

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes