petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
creampie = yay
pregnancy = yay
rape = yay

female protagonist = ahh fuck. I'll keep looking for a new game

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Does this version need Japanese locale? I already have a version of this game installed that does, but I'd be willing to delete it and download this one if it saves me the hassle of changing locale.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does this version need Japanese locale? I already have a version of this game installed that does, but I'd be willing to delete it and download this one if it saves me the hassle of changing locale.
MangaGamer version. You just need to download, install the game through the setup.exe and then run it normally without applocale.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
yukikaze numba #1
Yukikaze's a good pick. Love me some loli.

Looks like a reboot of the story when the asagi and the girls were at school(?)...
View attachment 87737
...and oboro as a teacher?
You're probably right, i thought it was a prequel because of the "zero" and asagi, which looks younger. :coldsweat:
But i also see Sakura and Murasaki already wearing Taimanin suits? so it doesn't compute with being a prequel.
Damn hype for Kagami-sensei return, despite thinking he dropped the ball a bit with TA3 chars design.
We know surprisingly little about the game so far. Even though Lilith said they'd be dropping bits and pieces of info until the game's release, which is supposed to be this Spring. The official website is still barren. Most of the pages read ''Coming Soon''. I guess it's probably gonna be delayed.
Most people seem to think it takes place before the first game.
Me? I don't care what timeline it occupies. I just want more Asagi violation. :FeelsGoodMan:

MangaGamer version. You just need to download, install the game through the setup.exe and then run it normally without applocale.
Wait, this version requires an installation? Bummer. Guess I'll just keep my non-installed one then. :FeelsBadMan:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Yukikaze's a good pick. Love me some loli.
Also don't forget tanned skin and tanlines m8. :p
Me? I don't care what timeline it occupies. I just want more Asagi violation. :FeelsGoodMan:
It wouldn't be a Taimanin game if there wasn't violation. :FeelsGoodMan:
And damn, just imagine some cgs with Asagi wearing school uniform, just juicy. Can't wait.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
OH yesss, Black Lilith... monsters, tentacles, rape, and all that is good and right in the world =P. Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: ponyguy

Spacentime

Sep 1, 2016
Forever unable to get a scene in whatever black lilith i play... Making a branch chart with saves is so time consuming. Oh well, who needs sleep?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Ah I already have this on my Lilith collection, keep all the Lilith games coming, I still don't have the some other Lilith games.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
The CG is so good. I downloaded the Taimanin Viewer, which is just a gallery for all the scenes from the game. So much good shit in there and new scenes keep getting added regularly as the game's updated. Stuff by ZOL, Shindol, you name it. Oh how I wish it was translated.
And all those lovely characters. Wasted on this online card game, instead of getting full VNs of their own. Man, if and when Kessen Arena ends I really hope they continue using most of these characters in other games.

Ye, the trailer for ZERO came out a while back. I'm so hype for it. I'm probably asking for too much, but man, I hope it gets translated quickly after it comes out.
Yo do you know where I could find this Taimanin viewer? I did a basic Googleyyyy search and went through an 8chan thread but all the links for the viewer seem to be dead. Thank you in advance.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yo do you know where I could find this Taimanin viewer? I did a basic Googleyyyy search and went through an 8chan thread but all the links for the viewer seem to be dead. Thank you in advance.
Personally, I found this on subekei. Don't know if it's the same :pokerFace:

There's "Viewer" written on the title of the file. Along with being 2018 version.. so... probably I'll download it tonight and see for myself if it's the real deal!

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Personally, I found this on subekei. Don't know if it's the same :pokerFace:

There's "Viewer" written on the title of the file. Along with being 2018 version.. so... probably I'll download it tonight and see for myself if it's the real deal!
Thank you for the help! Forgot to check sukebei myself.
EDIT: Downloaded it and everything. Seems to be the right thing from what I can tell. Thanks again for the help nam!

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thank you for the help! Forgot to check sukebei myself.
EDIT: Downloaded it and everything. Seems to the right thing from what I can tell. Thanks again for the help nam!
You can also find it on this pastebin that gets posted on the Taimanin General thread, latest one being Taimanin General 8. pastebin.com/hViJmZkF (Just add https:// before pastebin.)
I don't know if the Viewer on Sukebei is up to date, so if you're missing some scenes you can also find individual scene patches in the pastebin. Currently they go up to 912.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
You can also find it on this pastebin that gets posted on the Taimanin General thread, latest one being Taimanin General 8. pastebin.com/hViJmZkF (Just add https:// before pastebin.)
I don't know if the Viewer on Sukebei is up to date, so if you're missing some scenes you can also find individual scene patches in the pastebin. Currently they go up to 912.
I see. I saw this pastebin link on there but it kept telling me 'This page has been removed', still says it even with me adding the . Thanks for the help though man! The donger lives on!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see. I saw this pastebin link on there but it kept telling me 'This page has been removed', still says it even with me adding the . Thanks for the help though man! The donger lives on!
Weird. It works for me. Even works if I paste in the address bar without the https.
Well, then I hope your Viewer is up to date. If not you can tell me what scenes you're missing and I'll post the Mega links from the pastebin here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikami1 and Wasey
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes