Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Weird. It works for me. Even works if I pate in the address bar without the https.
Well, then I hope your Viewer is up to date. If not you can tell me what scenes you're missing and I'll post the Mega links from the pastebin here.
How do I find out what scenes I'm missing? I'm going through it and there seems to be no blanks in the CG section. The sukebei one seems to have up to 55 pages.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do I find out what scenes I'm missing? I'm going through it and there seems to be no blanks in the CG section. The sukebei one seems to have up to 55 pages.
You can just go into the ''scenes'' folder and check there. All the scenes are in there. The last update brought the total to 912.

Reactions: Wasey

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
You can just go into the ''scenes'' folder and check there. All the scenes are in there. The last update brought the total to 912.
Ohhhhhh I seeeeee. Seems to go up to c866 on the Sukebei. Thanks for the help man!

Reactions: ponyguy

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Hoping for a potentially nice ending, but is one of the endings something that involves Iris and the Futa together? or are all of the endings basically her either being a prostitue or slave?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is the download from first page already updated with all those mini patches or do we have to patch them ourselves?

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
I have problem my nortion 360 keep denying or block an just remove the app. if anyone know around this problem

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes