bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Is there anyway to get a mega link for this none of the other links seem to work
Yeah, it seems Gofile is the last one that works.
Every fucking link isn't working
Can anyone post a copy of the game, the owner deleted all of the download links and i am really interested about the game.
:)
the links are all dead :/
Go back to the OP, and click on the 'Report' button in the lower left corner. Explain that the links are dead and a mod will come around and re-upload them. Not every post has a mod watching it, so the ones who could fix the problem might not know that there is a problem. ;)

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
Not to be that cat but, if they wanna be so impatient about the links here being fixed, there are other sites they could look into as back ups. just require a little google-fu. its also much less annoying for mods and those of us watching threads for updates.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, I know this is not the right place but I couldn´t find any thread to this creator´s other Game "AINSEL" ( ) all I wanted to know is: How the f*ck can I pass those stupid boys on the Map Point next to the lake??? I tried everything! Stupid brats not letting me trough . . . !

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Not the most attracting looking game but not the worst. I like the wacky dialogues however i wish they told us about saving..

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Big mood.

Here's the game engine, the files aren't encrypted so you can just replace(not overwrite) the data folders (bgm, bmp, data & wave) in the editor folder with the ones from the game folder.

The zip attached here is a rushed translation of the menu & dialogue resources in the .exe
(If you want to further translate use , everything is in plaintext so go nuts)

So far, editing tiles and entities seems pretty OK, and overall the editor seems pretty open / structured.
The .stg_xxx files in /data/stg4 are the scenes, you can launch directly into whichever scene you're editing. Or launch to title screen.

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
got the 2nd game from otomi, i try to load the first stage and the game closes
I downloaded it from Otomi, but my game crashes when I select the first level
Same. I can't help but notice I've got the text gibberish despite the fact I'm already in japlocale. I'm going to try winrar this time but I'm sort of at a loss for what happened here.

for me it's running fine, dont really enjoy the gane tho.
What program did you use to extract? What do your audio files look like? Mine have the curse of gibberish

papey

Sep 7, 2017
i'm guessing it's a locale thing if that's the case, I haven't downloaded a japanese game that hasn't already been tinkered with in a while so I forgot this can happen

i will try to set my locale to Japanese before extracting the game soon

edit: i tried extracting with japanese code through bandizip and that preserved file names but i guess you still need jp locale to run the game

edit 2: locale emulator also works if you're a lazy bum like me

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
If you're having trouble extracting it and makes the game unplayable, and you dont have locale emulator. before extracting try to change the encode language in winrar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After changing, then extract. It should work now

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Ok, I downloaded the otomi games version, that includes both the jap and eng versions of this new second game. I did the winrar "name encoding" option and turned it to japanese... and no luck. The eng version opens and I can get to the map screen, but upon trying to load the first level it crashes. The japanese version does not open at all.

I'm on windows 11 and have had a positive NIGHTMARE trying to get anything to "older" to consistently work on it, what awesome soul is going to tell me what i have to do/install that will make the game work AND actually work on windows 11 (the worst version of the os i have ever seen)?

Thanks.

TheDankApoc8520

Mar 25, 2022
Ok, I downloaded the otomi games version, that includes both the jap and eng versions of this new second game. I did the winrar "name encoding" option and turned it to japanese... and no luck. The eng version opens and I can get to the map screen, but upon trying to load the first level it crashes. The japanese version does not open at all.

I'm on windows 11 and have had a positive NIGHTMARE trying to get anything to "older" to consistently work on it, what awesome soul is going to tell me what i have to do/install that will make the game work AND actually work on windows 11 (the worst version of the os i have ever seen)?

Thanks.
I've got it working on Windows 11 by switching to Japanese locale as others have suggested.

You can access it under Control Panel > Icon View > Region > Administrative > Language for non-Unicode programs and select Japanese (Japan)

Others have suggested locale emulators although I don't know anything about them.

Best of luck

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes