jumjummju

Aug 15, 2018
Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I can't figure out how to save the game in 2... I've already had to start over twice cuz i accidentally exited to the main menu without saving.

Hikkach

Nov 16, 2018
Arms Bless 2. First I unzipped the game via encode in winrar - didn't help. I ran the game through Japanese emul - didn't help. Then I looked at the file Report_Game.txt and see this � symbols. Unzipped game without encoding and run it without jap emul - it works!

jumjummju

Aug 15, 2018
Just wondering if someone has a save for the sequel.
Figured out how to save the game haha. Here it is, a save game. Didn't 100% everything or get all the abilities but did finish the story and unlocked all the galleries (the hearts on the map screen labelled "Flashback"). Put in your ArmsBless2/User_Data/story folder.

There's no one single gallery, instead there's a gallery on the map after every few levels that only holds the animations for that set of levels, so if you want to see the animations from earlier game areas you'll have to trudge through the map back to the start.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
anyone know how to damage the silver eyed leitner at the top floor of the tower of illusions? in arms bless 2
that's right, you heard me right, DAMAGE
been fighting the motherfucker for an hour and his hp does not go down
NOW, he has TWO healthbars, sometimes between hits i catch a glimpse of the other one, one is almost full from the start, and the other is full from the start, but neither go down, and considering how big hitboxes and hurtboxes are in this game i highly doubt it's about aiming my strikes, not to mention i see the two healthbars with big attacks anyway, as if i hit both, most notably trance patris big slash the one that regens HP on hit

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
anyone know how to damage the silver eyed leitner at the top floor of the tower of illusions? in arms bless 2
that's right, you heard me right, DAMAGE
been fighting the motherfucker for an hour and his hp does not go down
NOW, he has TWO healthbars, sometimes between hits i catch a glimpse of the other one, one is almost full from the start, and the other is full from the start, but neither go down, and considering how big hitboxes and hurtboxes are in this game i highly doubt it's about aiming my strikes, not to mention i see the two healthbars with big attacks anyway, as if i hit both, most notably trance patris big slash the one that regens HP on hit
A couple of those extra hard superbosses regenerate their health so you need to deal as much dps as possible while not dying. I figure practicing earlier bosses trying to get their trinkets helps with getting attacks down because the faster you go (the more dps you do, basically), the more likely you are to get it. If you go fast enough on a boss that will drop one then it's guaranteed to give the drop. This also means that if you don't have many abilities unlocked it's basically impossible to beat the tower boss since you can't just whittle it down slowly.

Reactions: derakino999

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
1698284383605.png
Oh god I hate it...
I hate the dialogue so much...
It feels like it was translated by an American gender studies college student.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
and 2 is way worse, so don't get your hopes up
i mean in here there's at least some normal sex here and there
It is!?
So wait, worse than hearing enticing lesbian action on the background accompanied by the pleasant picture of a door?
Or a stationary kneeling pose?
Or Another door? (That's right, there's 2)
You're telling me it's even more of a rip than that?

jumjummju

Aug 15, 2018
I'd say 2's about the same. More overall animations though a decent bunch are kinda repeats, but most of the animations are pretty good. I'd prefer more machine sex though.
As for door-tier animations there are two, but instead it's "hear her laughing in the Tickle Box while all you see is the outside of the box" and "hear her getting vored inside a big worm," both of which are bizarre because elsewhere in the game those exact same enemies/traps do have animations. I'm not sure why there's three tickle boxes, where one you just stare at the blank box's outside and the second you actually get to see what's happening inside (and the third is a fade to a separate game over scene).

If you're here for the lesbian scenes specifically, there's a decent handful, though two of them are the same "grabbed and smooched by succubus" with another very similar "grabbed and smooched by moth girl." I think the first only had like, 2 lesbian scenes? (not including The Door tm) This one has probably about 4-7 unique ones, depending what you count.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes